Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Whenever I activate it the game tends to crash

1 Like

Originally, for the first six hours everything worked. Now it automatically crashes game.

So I was just wondering are there still crashes going on or has that been fixed? :sunglasses:
I don’t know what the deal is but someone please come and fix this thank you :rofl:

I’ve been crashing every time I choose to fight a battle and not delegate. I tried turning off all the cheats as well but it still crashes. Not sure what the problem is I wait like 10 mins for the trainer to do its thing but it still crashes.

*Update - Now crashes when loading the world after character selection.

why I cant use the cheat for skill point and max exp

Just to note - the Unlimited Arrows option doesn’t seem to be working for units that are not the default blue ranged units e.g. Hidden Axes, Characters with bows etc. Not sure if it’s just me.

Question will the new dlc make WeMod game crash?
Attention all those who use 3K:Total War :rage: and are getting crashes best to stop using it, and switch to Plitch.

Please update game Trainer for the new DLC just released pretty please :wink:

Please I will pay money pleaseeeeee, love you guys btw! f’ real!

Please Update for the new DLC, Thanks Mate

please update thanks for you work mate

Requesting updates via the forum is not how things work here at WeMod. :slight_smile:

• Game updates are detected automatically by WeMod.
  • You need to add the game to your WeMod favourites. This helps the trainer developer see how popular the game is and organises it into the update queue accordingly.
  • Pro users can boost games even further up the queue using the Pro-only boosting feature, if they wish to.
  • Learn more about how trainers are updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support
2 Likes

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

Two things I’ve noticed so far:
1.) If you activate the unlimited skill points cheat the game will crash when you right click on a character
2.) The easy diplomacy seems to make other factions instantly vassalize other factions. Creates kingdoms instantly.

One thing ive noticed with cheats is one of them makes it if you get into a battle and come out of it victorious it will give you the cut scene the time of the han is over turning you emperor??

Today i tried a few things it looks like inf food gives you rank all the way up to emperor right away in rise of warlords and after you take a city in fates divided.

public order not work bro

I want to ask what is the use of supercities ??

Not sure which portion of the trainer it is but every time I attempt a battle without delegating it the game crashes.

No suggestion on why it does it or anything like that?

I agree. Would be good to have unlimited money.

When I do battles, unless it’s showing it will win the battle, I have to do it manually. Manually works fine. Auto battles don’t always win unless it shows / predicts a clear win.

Was in the middle of playing and it crashed on me.

Big surprise NOT! :triumph: :rage: At least Fling or Plitch aren’t like that.

1 Like