Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Instant construction, research and recruiting are not working. Tried several new games and still didn’t work.

1 Like

They take 1 turn.

I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong but when I try to level lords the experience needed to level them is a stupid high number that is impossible to attain.

Well yes I did read the notes. Even after 1 turn or several they still don’t work. Thanks.

1 Like

Invincible seems apply to AI and player

Sorry mate, but this 1 turn as you’ve mentioned is still not working. I have done exactly as mentioned in the notes. I haven’t had any issues with the other options though. Could you possibly look into this? Thank you.

Will the instant research, construction and recruiting be looked into? This is still not working.

Is anyone getting crashes when they try and use Wemod cheats for this game? It will work for about a minute before crash.

It does for me as well.

I cant even use the cheats, says I have the 32 bit version installed.

2 Likes

I can use some of the cheats though unlimited movement doesn’t seem to work now, the Prophet and the Warlock DLC with the Doomsayer Update and Tiktaq’to came out today.
Also I hope there’s something that can be done about the new warp-fuel resource like a option to make that unlimited.

I have been waiting to get updates for this game and it seems to have a lot of bugs.

1. Big one is Game crashes almost all the time.
    When it does stay running
    2)Unlimited move only works for Lords, if you have a hero attached to a lords army they cannot move unlimited or if Hero alone he cant move unlimited.
  2. when adding xp to hero or lord the amount you have to add has increased to almost impossible amount to reach for next level.
  3. Instant Research, Instance Construction, Instance Training do not work.
  4. Unlimited Population surplus does not work.
  5. I can always make the game crash if I go into a battle with trainer running and all I need to do is select a unit and it freezes and crashes.

I do thank you for all you work, but please look into fixing this.
Thank you!

It sometimes works on 32 bit but not always what should i do to make it work everytime ?

Keep pushing the play button after 2 weeks my borderlands enhanced game still says that once in a while.
Start the game first the after game is running back out and click play in wemod after
It’s a small bug with the launcher

Will there be an official response as to when the issues will be fixed? Some of us spent all their tokens and or bought for an update. It has been 23 days since some of us have communicate the issues. A response with fixes would be appreciated!

It has been almost 2 weeks from my last post with the list of the issues with the update. Will someone please give us an update as to when we can expect all the bugs to be fixed?

Thank you.

Sorry for the late reply, we do not give ETA’s as it’s generally a bad idea. I did bring this up though so we can hopefully push a fix as soon as possible. I sincerely apologize for the issues with the trainer.

The Total War: WARHAMMER 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Skill Points cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

READ TRAINER NOTES. I will ignore any comments that ignore trainer notes.

ACTIVATE CHEATS BEFORE A MISSION LOADS OTHERWISE GAME WILL CRASH!! During the main menu or loading screen but before mission loads.

The recent update to game changed a lot of stuff in the game that made the trainer NOT work as it should when the mission loads. This explains the crashing issues you were experiencing.

I also don’t know if this has something to do with WeMod v6 update and the denuvo protection that’s itself included in the game conflicting.

You can use trainer fine if you enable the cheats before a mission is loaded.

The issue with XP/Skills were all a result of this.

Thanks for the trainer.

One thing that I’ve noticed is that the unlimited movement cheat seems to work fine for lords, but not at all for heroes. I didn’t see anything besides clicking repeatedly noted for that cheat. Am I missing something, or has that aspect been broken by changes to the game?