Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Nothing announced. Since the big expansion just came out, there should be nothing major coming out for a while.

1 Like

like the XCOM 2 cheats, these worked a few months ago but no longer do

Do you know about version guard?

I do now, although still trying to figure out how it works. It looks like that won’t help me this time around, but maybe if a future update messes things up

Yep

Just need 4 more tokens to reach the vote target.

You all are awesome for getting the votes up.

1 Like

Vote Goal met, with so few users individual numbers are amazing, good job everyone now we wait.

1 Like

Thank you STN for working on it! Really appreciate your hard work. Also, thank you very much to everyone who voted for the update.

None at all. I will make sure to let you know way in advance when a major DLC is coming out so that you don’t end up having to update the trainer several times in a row.

Any ETA on update?

3 Likes

Any ETA on the update, I am not sure how the updating process work for games, as the top 3 games for updates have all had no updates yet.

Realistically they should wait for the bug fixes Creative Assembly has reportedly promised this month before releasing an update to the trainer. The new DLC is causing widespread crashes whenever one of the new factions is wiped out in the Mortal Empires and rumor is a fix is promised by the end of the month. Might be best to hold off on updating the trainer just in case

1 Like

Busy with Just Cause 4

They released a public beta to do some bugfixing and rebalancing after the latest DLC today anyways, so another patch is likely in the offing soon

Hi My Version is not working with wemod. what can i do to make it work? I just reinstalled the game but i doesnt work. :frowning: Please help

Is the game from steam ?

yes its from steam. i just installed wemod today

it keeps saying that this trainer might not work with your game version. so i must reinstall it again or what?

I think the trainer needs an update because of the game update.
We do have version guard but that needs enabled before the game updates