Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Total War: WARHAMMER 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

thank you so much for the fast update!

MrAntiFun, thank you for all the work you put into these cheats, I have used many of them .
I just wanted to inform you that on Wemod, I have tested the new update and it appears the cheats below do not work:

• Unlimited Wind of Magic

• Unlimited Spells

I have no mods enabled when I play and everything is updated.

Thank you for all you do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i just tested god mode, recover troops, and infinite lord moving it’s working perfectly fine.

Same for the unlimited spells and Winds of magic they do not work yet.
Tried them with Eataine; no mods

1 Like

Greetings,

Unlimited Lord Movement, Unlimited Hero Action, Unlimited Population Surplus, Unlimited Horde Surplus and Unlimited Public Order will not stay on for me. When I toggle them on, I get the sound that indicates they are active. But then it immediately toggles itself off. All other commands work fine.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

These work fine for me. Just tested Unlimited Movement and Hero Actions 5mins ago. Only things not working are the Unlimited Winds and spells, they just say its activated but no effect during battles.

2 Likes

Unlimited population surplus crushing the game ;/

Unlimted Winds of Magic doesnt work anymore.

1 Like

I just noticed that Unlimited Winds of Magic doesn’t work.

1 Like

Just noticed that Unlimited Ammo gives the enemy unlimited ammo as well. Lol Tried wasting their catapult ammo but realised after 5mins that the enemy ammo is still at full.

Hello,
I downloaded Warhammer2, installed wemod for the codes, but I can’t use any of them.
Can you help me please ?
Thank you

Sorry, not sure how to help you. Need more info. Are you using the latest version (20 March 2021)? Are you following all the instructions? Its been working for me thus far, except the known issues with a few cheats.

I just discovered Total War Warhammer II and especially wemod. A friend passed me the Total.War.WARHAMMER.II.The.Warden.And.The.Paunch version to me.
In wemod-total War: Warhammer 2- history, I’m on 3/19/2021.
I click on play, the game starts, I go back to wemod and I put the cheats on ON (some automatically go back to OFF).
I only managed to use “Fast Research”. Everything else does not work.

Depending on the version of TWW2 that you have. Assuming that your game is not the auto updated version from Steam. You’ll need to find a version in wemod that works for your version of the game. In the history tab of TWW2 in WeMod, you’ll be able to switch versions to suit your game.

I’m using the Steam version, but I think its still the unlimited ammo (works on enemies), and unlimited magic that still doesn’t work for me. Everything else is great though :slight_smile:

Unlimited ammo has always worked on enemies. But yeah, wish the unlimited magic worked tho

This one needs an update badly. With every new patch more of the cheats get broken

I second this. Pretty much everything works for me except Unlimited Winds of Magic. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Could we please, PLEASE, get a proper fix/update for this trainer now?
Fix the current cheats that aren’t working anymore AND get some sliders for the other resources/currencies in the game already (like canopic jars, ect).

I’ve been playing the game for quite some time now and the updates on this trainer has been very lacking…

EDIT: How can I request updates/add features for this trainer (i.e pay for it)? I can’t find anything at all in the WeMod app and I would really like to get this trainer sorted out properly for once! =p

3 Likes