Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes the instant cooldown cheat doesn’t work.

Please! fix instant cooldown skills trainer :). Excelent work!

The Total War: WARHAMMER 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Thanks for the updates. Please not cooldown skills cheat keep not working

Maybe this sounds pretty stupid, when i hit “play” to active the trainer?till TW client? or Main Menu in-game? Usually, i do active trainer by start game from wemod and seems it doesnt work this time.

Hi, there is a option for the High Elves ressorces, can there also be for the tompkings the ressorces ?

It seams god mode is effecting both sides now

1 Like

New updates for the shadow and the blade:
Played the quest battles with Deathmaster Snikch and the trainers don’t seem to be working right.
Mr antifun’s trainer makes the enemies invincible as well, and STN’s turns my whole army invisible so I can’t see them, then I loose because for some reason the entire army is wiped out at once just as my now invisible army is about to win.

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello MaF, i love your work!

The game has been updated, now godmode of the previous trainer version also affects the enemy, surely we can expect of you another update of your marvellous trainer, thanks in advance.

1 Like

I voted like 12 times alreadt lol

2 Likes

PLEASE UPDATE , main problem is UNLIMITED MOVEMENT HERO don’t work with heroes in lord army and block lord unlimited movement also , if i find other problem i post here :slight_smile:

The Total War: WARHAMMER 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

black ark’s horde surplus is not unlimited by the unlimited horde surplus.

1 Like

Malus Darkblade factions unlimited movement for lord and hero both does not work

1 Like

Unlimited Lord Movement don’t work when hero is in lord army Please fix this annoying issue , latest version 1.8.0

1 Like

issue for me when using god mode:
active god mod before battle start.
both AI and my units/lord become invincible, and hit point seems locked.

2 Likes

same issue for me

1 Like

Hello MrAntifun

Great work updating but when a heroe is attached to lord army, the inf movement cheat stop working.
Also, the options of Inf Population and Public order are not working even after your update.

Love your work!

2 Likes

The trainer say it failed to download, tried everything and it is not working, what is going on?