Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When ETA for fix for broken options like Inf Movement ? Can You estimate ? Btw great work anyway

Unlimited Horde Surplus and Unlimited Public Order not work

1 Like

Unlimited Movement Hero It often fails and does not work properly

2 Likes

I’ve forwarded these issues to the developer :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

thanks!

3 Likes

We hope that this really helps, we wait impatiently and full of hope :slight_smile:

The game has been updated, a new trainer version and to fix the other problems with the current trainer is needed. Thanks for all your efforts.

1 Like

The Total War: WARHAMMER 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Unlimited population surplus don’t work. Switch go to “on”, then go back to “off”, without effect. Thanks for your work.

1 Like

Hi!

Just downloaded the trainer, and the game seems to crash on the initial game splash screen. I don’t have any other mods enabled, and the game ( and trainer ) are updated to the latest versions. When I run the game without the trainer, it seems to load just fine. Anything I can provide to help debug?

hi the trainer keep crushing when i play huntsmarshal

This has crashing issues. Not sure from what.

Is there a way to turn off the XP cheat? It’s automatically setting the XP of any characters I click on, which is a bit inconvenient.

@MrAntiFun

@MrAntiFun Hello. Could you copy the cheat method from STN related to invincibility. Your method adds lots o hp to units and it couses rapid enemy morale loss. STN on other hand freezes health bar and units dont take damage. I would like you to make the same to your God mode if its not to hard. I know method how to freeze or increase values like health money etc but compared to you I havent even scrached the surface of hacking there for I have to really on your wonderful work that makes game enjoyable.
Thank you for your attention.

Great work on the Trainer allows the game to move at a much nicer pace. To throw my two cents in. Skill points for heroes, if we could unlock all/ set all to active? Something to unlock the whole technology tree as well. still trying to get the experience cheat to work consistently. sometimes it ups the exp most of the time no.

Infinite health dosent apply to Skeleton chariots the unit will dye. God mode

de-syncs when using it online

Trainers from wemod are not meant to be used online.
For singleplayer use and offline

1 Like

Wemod or the game crashed everytime i played Mortal Empires. It’s either the game crashed, or WeMod itself crashed. AFAIK it’s fine if used in Vortex. Can anyone solve this?