Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

In addition to solving the spell CD issue, it would be amazing if you added an infinite amount of some other resource types, such as Dread. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

+1 on the spell cooldown issue.

I am having the same issue with the spell cooldown. Please fix ASAP.

Instant Skill Cooldown is still not working.
It would be nice to know if you guys are working on TW:Warhammer2.

Big Edit: It is working as intended. To all players who have problems with this. Let the ability/spell be casted and as it goes on cooldown activate the cheat and deactivate the cheat immediatly after, so it doesnt turn grey. If it does, you f***ed up and the ability/spell and the cooldown will stay grey for the rest of the battle.

I hope I could help you with this and I wish you much fun with the game.

There are mods that are way easier to use for this particular error than what you just proposed. That alone says if its possible to have this cheat work as intended from the beggining.

1 Like

Any chance of a Xbox update for these mods?

Any chance for a epic games version?

Does this work with Xbox version?

no, this one is for steam.

Hi i was wondering if it was possible to make a unbreakable cheat so your army wont run if the start losing leadership and will stand there ground and fight to the last guy. (i always get annoyed that if the lose they die but still will run) thank you for your time.

Doesn’t work. Your army still becomes fatigued and flees constantly.

Hello!

Did you read and follow the note at the top of the trainer? :slight_smile:

does this work with mods ?, like the steam workshop one’s, as i figured i’d ask out of curiosity

any chance this may get updated with the same all research complete cheat thing as the third game ?

1 Like

I have the same thing , everything works except the fatigued one. which is a shame as your army does not get damage but flees due to fatigued being empty. I would assume with God Mod this should not be happening ?

Could we get an update soon? the “instant skill cooldown” cheat breaks both spells and skills that I use.

2 Likes

It would be really nice if you update this. Instant skill cooldown doesn’t work properly and setting XP doesn’t upgrade hero lvl somehow

1 Like

Cannot for the life of me get this to work, its activates and all that some options seem to work or atleast activate but most dont. The whole “Wait a turn and select a city first” doest make it work neither, talking about the unlimited movements, unlimited Population Surplus etcetc, only thing i cant get to work is the fast research etc.

Then again in my opinion Wemod is seriously dropping the ball lately, as a example having a Shogun 2 trainer without godmode… like a total war trainer without godmode? confused

Nice tip, unfortunately it doesnt work.

causes desync when played with a friend (co-op) and fatigue is still a massive issue