Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes! It actually gives your units a higher defense rate which makes it harder for the enemy AI to defeat your units.

Will there be an add exp to lords cheat like for the Warhammer 1 cheats?

Fingers crossed that today’s patch doesn’t mess up the trainer too bad. Good luck

There’s a lord unlimited XP cheat that get your generals to level 50 in a turn. Personally I think it’s better than the old level up cheat variants that we had with the other games.

1 Like

is there any way to stop the purple “deflection shield” in battle? But not loose units?

when i use the trainer it keeps telling me it is for the 64 bit version and you have the 32 bit version
so i can not get it to work at all through the total war launcher

1 Like

It also says the same to me. I’ve red someone some time ago that you can surpass that error by launching the game normally and then starting the wemod cheats after the game is already opened. Dunno if you’ve tried that before, if so, I dont know what else to do.

1 Like

Only problem I’m currently facing is that the max population surplus doesn’t work. It does work at first but once you start upgrading your town or villages, the number resorts from 99 down to 5 and then decreases. So it’s back to building population-growing buildings. I’ve tried disabling and re-enabling the cheat but it doesn’t have any effect. Thought you should know this in case for the next WeMod update for when Immortal Empires comes out.

With the new version 1.3.1 the trainer doesn’t work with Steam at least.

I also get the 32 bit vs 64 bit message. Is that to be expected or is my installation wrong somehow.
If so how do I force steam to install 64 bit version?

1 Like

I’d suggest starting the game first from Steam, and then after it loaded up, start wemod. It’s a workaround the 32-64 messages.

F

having issues with this one causing desync and game crashes game works fine without it

Hi all! I tested and I’m still getting a crash in game after loading in and activating the trainer since the most recent update.

Thanks for all your hard work on this!

Ok, IE released, just waiting for the game to appear on the queue.

Boost for the blood god!

9 Likes

I have 150 boost wait to use for this, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

4 Likes

Really can’t wait to get in there and start collecting some some SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!! Hope we get an update soon!

2 Likes

Here’s hoping hoping that they’ll also add cheats for all the additional resources such as food for Skaven, influence for High Elves, sacrifices for Cult of Sotek etc as well.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to hit that ‘Notify me’ button in Wemod, I believe thats what gets it to the queue in the first place.

Everything still appears to work, at least thus far. Though adding the new resources in the future as mentioned (Tomb King canopic jars, etc.) will be welcome.

1 Like

For the most part, I been having the I lose no matter what when I am in a quest battle, and it seams like exp is way less,

Using invincible units in battle but it seems it only half works. Playing as empire and when my units get hit they have the barrier visual effects occur. Also, seems enemy artillery does damage and really anything that can kill in one hit to one unit eliminates it.