Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@FLiNG max health is not working still, its making the other team being able to wipe out my army

1 Like

Yeah still not working here either. Half my units are invincible while the other half still lose health. Playing as Empire against a surprise Waaagh from Grom nearly wiped out Karl

1 Like

I have noticed that when I play the normal campaign, it works just fine. But the problem pops up when playing immortal empire.

1 Like

god mode doesnā€™t work on immortal empire it works for a few seconds then my units take damage like normal and the cheat does nothing anymore
on the latest update only play immortal empire seen this with the empire dwarfs and grand cathay

2 Likes

updated earlier seems even more arent working nowā€¦unlimited HP & Ammo, and 1 turn recruitment: also not saying out of date

2 Likes

take your time to fix and update the current trainer for compabilityā€¦ thank youā€¦

2 Likes

Unlimited Health in battle still not working correctly, sometime not at all.

4 Likes

For me everything works correctly, including the Unlimited Health. The only issue is SOMETIMES enemy lords can damage the units from time to time, but quite rarely. Iā€™ve spent over 40 hours @ IE with WeMod.

When are you launching the trainer? I found that launching trainer when the save is loaded up already gives better results, rather than launching it in the main menu.

Wish the trainer had options more similar to TW:WH2, especially money - so you can set the initial amount, and then NOT have it constantly adjust to the set value. Unless Iā€™m missing something and you can do that in TW:WH3?

Godmode kinda works normally for me on the normal battles in IE. But the moment I play some battle that has either allied or enemy reinforcements, or me reinforcing the AI (Karl Franz campaign), the godmode jumps off the window to not be seen again till it wants to. This already happened in the Chaos Realm campaign. Hope you guys can figure a way to port godmode from WH2, cuz at least that one was consistent.

3 Likes

This happens for me as well

This!

New update on the godmode issue: Iā€™ve noticed that now, Godmode, as amazing as always, as well as unlimited morale, WORKS FOR THE AI INSTEAD OF MY ARMIES whenever I or the AI get reinforced. Feelsbadman.

3 Likes

the unlimited health not work well, I play immortal empire campaign with lizardmen

The Total War: Warhammer III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

so far new update (30-08) seems to work mostly fine i ran it on immortal empires using grand cathay and starting the trainer after loading the save as suggested by dragero3 god mode works for the most part still occasional damage to some units usually the first 2 after your lord
but its not as bad as before so thanks fling :slight_smile:

Is this issue ever going to be fixed @FLiNG Total war video - YouTube. Iā€™d really like fast building build back before i continue my campaign.

Super damage and infinite life very often do not work. The various defense and damage multipliers often work for AI as well.

1 Like

The greenskins unlimited movement is not working and the unlimited health with them works on the heroā€™s but not the troops

working fine as always, still someday i would love to see an unlimited defense supply or defense supply multiplierā€¦just so i could set up truly insane defenses, like a small town that just barricaded the hell out of their place.

1 Like

much thanks for updating the ā€œunlimited movementā€ cheat! It works now perfectly! <3