Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yeah, I was playing one of nakia’s quest battles and they didnt seem to work, but when I tried playing valkia’s quest battle, I tried turning them off and on again and it worked some how, idk

Ive been using this for some time but as of yesterday it keeps bugging out on some siege battles with the cheats on. Specifically if im using Unlimited health, max morale, unlimited ammo and unlimited wind of magic. Its usually siege battles in kiselav from what im seeing. Anyone else running into this, its only been happening today for me…maybe something from the update?

Only other thing i can say is one day i would love something that affects the Defense supplies…i dream of setting up a battle with a small elite force just maximizing towers and barricades in a running battle thru a large city.

Edit- I triggered the same weird freeze (all units freeze, no action but game is still somewhat responsive) with just max morale and unlimited ammo

Final edit no cheats active but wemod loaded up and ready…still caused the semi crash

1 Like

I aggree with that. Since game update 2.1 the game freezes permanently. I hear the music or the voices ingame but the game is freezed. So the same is on TW Warhammer 1 & 2. Maybe the problem is the Immortal Empires campaign. Before the update all 3 TW Warhammer games worked without any problems.

A lot of the cheats aren’t working right, some not at all after the last game update. Just have to wait for @FLiNG to take a look when they get time.

The last game update was a couple of weeks ago, and the trainer was already updated. Without more info about what isn’t working, he will not spend further time working on this as to his knowledge it is working properly. If you are having an issue with the health please upload a save right at the start of the battle.

1 Like

@Chris if by couple weeks you mean couple days your statement would be correct.

2 Likes

the 2.1.1 game version seem that broke the cheats, I play with Lizardmen Gor-Rok in Immortal Empire and the Unlimited Health not work anymore

2 Likes

Thats simply not correct. The update 2.1 is released on Sept. 6th 2022. If i am right is this not a few weeks but also a few days. And today follow the Hotfix 2.1.1

Today i tested the trainer again. I started a new campaign with Kislev after the first battle the game freezed at the statistics after the battle. I hear the music and see the game cursor but the game ist stuck at 100% in the taskmanager.

So after that i try a new campaign with Kislev again and without the trainer. Everything works fine without any freezes.

Then i try to load a automatic savegame from the first try and play it without trainer and IT also works fine.

3 Likes

Pretty sure you need to fact check your information my friend. Due to VERY recent updates there are a number of cheats that no longer work.

1 Like

Yeh! Same problem, freaze in first siege battle!

10. Unlimited Health (In Battle) On
12. Unlimited Ammo On
13. Unlimited Wind of Magic On
2 Likes

Can we please get a souls cheat for warriors of chaos with the next update?

1 Like

I have not had any freezing issue, however the In Battle Cheats do not seem to work, I have tried siege, quest, settlement, and field battles. Max Morale Cheat effects enemy units instead of Allies.

Mod: There was an update and Hotfix YESTERDAY: Total War: WARHAMMER III - Total War: WARHAMMER III - Hotfix 2.1.1 - Steam News

3 Likes

i have 25 boosts just waiting for it

The trainer has been tested by a tester and myself with zero issues.

If you are going to say cheats don’t work, please be more specific.

Considering max health didn’t always work even before the last two patches this is a bold statement.

1 Like

We’ve asked for saves multiple times when this is happening and have yet to receive one. If no one can provide one, Fling can’t look into it.

On vacation right now so can’t do anything about saves but honestly, when did a TW trainer ever live through 2 patches?

Pretty much always. The last version of the trainer was used for 6 patches.

Guys, I’ve been reading this forums, and Chris has been asking for the save files so they can look into it. He’s been clear since the beginning- the testers have tested the patch for this game and it’s working fine. I played a Vampire Court race in Immortal Empire yesterday, and was able to play it without problems. (As well additional races in the past)

If your games are having problems, please SHARE the files so it can be tested.

1 Like

is there a possibility of a Settlement Supplies cheat for use during Sieges/Story battles in the main campaign?

2 Likes