Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@Chris
Oracles of Tzeentch.11833538586.zip (4.2 MB)

1 Like

The quick cooldown doesnā€™t work in this save

1 Like

@Chris

Tried to upload a 11.8MB save fileā€¦

Site says ā€œSorry, that file is too big (maximum size is 48.8 MB). Why not upload your large file to a cloud sharing service, then paste the link?ā€

Guess weā€™ll try this instead. Unlimited Health in battle not working in this save file. Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Hi,

Would it be possible to get imperial authority added for empire factions?

Thanks

Hi, any news?
About the update?

We are still waiting for more saves. If no one wants to provide more then there wonā€™t be an update.

What kind of save file do you need?

I have a campaign for empire going right now but Iā€™m using steam workshop mods; will that matter?

WeMod does not support the use of other mods. If you are using other mods, we cannot guarantee that the trainer will work.

Fair enough but what kinda of save files would you need? A fresh start with no mods for the empire?

Saves are needed where the problem occurs. Iā€™ve tried every situation that has been posted without any issues, and fling isnā€™t having any issues either.

Oh sorry I thought that was to do with imperial authority

would it be possible to add a soul cheat like devotion to the chaos warriors race?

3 Likes

what does the cheat ā€œeasy killā€ exactly do?

Makes it so that you can kill enemies easily. Instead of engaging with a lord for a while, you can kil him in 2 or 3 hits instead.

F

2 Likes

How can I fix this? I have the unlimited movement cheat and I cant still transform into a camp, even if the marker shows 100% movement points. I dont know how I can here post pictures so I give a link to imgur instead

Hi there! I love we Mod, especially for total warhammer i can get the best units and experience the battles without spending days on planning my campaign. I wonder if you can add Unlimited skills like in the Warhammer 2 mod, because dragon breath and other spells are limited and it isnt as fun having a army of dragons run out of breath mid battle xD

1 Like

move again just a tiny bit and see if it opens up options (Encamp/ambush/ etc) after. it seems to reset the ā€œmovement meterā€ each time you move. At least for me, this works

Ive been looking for a stable cheat for this for so long. The few cheat tables that had it were consistently broken via patches. It was so awesome while it lasted :frowning:

we also need a max horde population surplus option, the same from warhammer 2

hi
can we get a cheat so the hero player can do multiple actions in one turn?