Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Will we be getting other cheats like unlimited health, god mode, unlimited winds of magic?

5 Likes

Is anyone else experiencing problem with the “Edit Glory” cheat not unlocking armor and weapons?

2 Likes

thank’s for the update… :grinning:

1 Like

can you add god mode please?

10 Likes

Please add God Mode, Unlimited winds of magic, and Unlimited Ammunition.

15 Likes

It seems the unlimited XP cheat somehow also affects the Legendary lords of other factions. Suddenly meeting a fully leveled Skarbrand while jaunting in the chaos realms was quite the experience.

Edit: Did some testing, it seems to level up random Legendary lords, but never the generic lords. As Katarin, I sent agents to follow Kostaltyn and the Daemon Prince who were levels 3 and 4 respectively. I used the cheat on a turn, the next turn either one of the lords are now level 50 or both remain at the level of the previous turn.

The nearby skaven Throt never levels up during the cheat, so it seems to only affect the LL of this game.

2 Likes

why isn’t population surplus working in ogre camps?

pleas add god mode

12 Likes

Like with the other game cheats, will there be an unlimited winds of magic and unlimited movement included later? I am impressed that you added the edit the glory and so on for the other factions. Cant wait how the cheats will be in the future. This was a great start.

Awesome work! Please add “God Mode” too, it’s the most important cheat for the game.

7 Likes

really really need god mode please. truly great job !

11 Likes

I’m just gonna join and say - please add God mode too! It’s literally like the most important one at least to me :smiley:

9 Likes

Hey
When I want to start Wemod on Total War Warhammer 3 it appears that the cheats are made for the 64 bit version and my game is 32 bit. Does anyone know how to fix this? How do I start the game with 64 bit? Thanks in advance!

when i try and launch it says this was designed for 64 bit version and im usiong 32?

for people having 64 bit problem!
load the game up till your on the main menu. then alt-tab onto wemod click play then give it a minute and it should work you’ll know if it does as it’ll say “playing” where you click play. this have work 100% of the times that I’ve done it however be carful doing this as it has closed off my game once or twice for me when I Alt-Tab.

3 Likes

Try to first start the game and then activate the trainer - it should work this way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has anybody here found a solution to the ‘edit glory’ cheat not working for the Daemons of chaos faction?

Will Xbox achievements be disabled if using the mods?

I’m sure they will, but I’m also hoping they do it sooner than later! Super awesome how they got this up this quick!

I have to say you guys are impressive, day 1 and you had a table out already. I hope you are able to add unlimited ammo, magic, and health at some time though, those were very fun. Still, fantastic job though!

4 Likes