Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Achievements work on steam with WeMod, so i think it should be ok with Xbox.

Max City Population Surplus cheat not working perfectly for me, just play a game with Kislev and nothing happened. Start a game with Cathay and i only have 99 surplus for one use :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Everything else works fine otherwise, thank you @FLiNG

1 Like

The Restore army size seems to also have a tendency to decrease enemy army units to a single remaining unit per army unit

i got it to work after a bit of brute forcing with the Undivided campaign. just gotta cycle the menus and turns once or twice and it works.

Now I havenā€™t been a member for a long time, but does anyone know about how often WeMod staff updates or adds cheat to this trainer? Thanks in advance!

The game has been out less than two days, and it started with onlyā€¦ like 8 cheats? I think theyā€™re doing okay (so far). Iā€™m also in the god mode/infinite ammo crowd, but I played the first two without before, Iā€™ll manageā€¦ until I can be a proper god, heh heh.

4 Likes

Hi! Set Devotion does not seem to be working. Does anyone know a workaround?

Did you wait a turn to see if it updated? I missed that at first but itā€™s working fine for me

So far so good! All I would need left is infinite ammo, infinite health, infinite morale, infinite hero actions per turn, and maybe turn down the money settings to only 1k at a time for when you just need a ā€œlittleā€. Of course the game is new and it will take time to implement more but im grateful so far and havent come accross bugs yet! (but ive not tried all the cheats either)

3 Likes

Work fine for me, did you wait for value change ?

thanks for releasing this so fast.
i just want to know if there will be cheats closer to WH2, the ones right now are too big, being able to choose the level of your lord is preferable to getting straight to max lvl

Still waiting for ā€œGod Modeā€ cheat. Please add ā€œGod Modeā€, itā€™s the most important cheat for the game.

9 Likes

Needs god mode thanks!

9 Likes

is it possible to make a cheat to unlock all body parts for the demon prince at once ? if try it whit glory but it dosent work for me whould be cool

1 Like

I noticed this too; the glory maxes out, but the parts didnā€™t unlock.

2 Likes

There is a feature now for pro members to suggest cheats

2 Likes

nice ty ^^

1 Like

how do u do it?

1 Like

2 Likes

Just here to +1 for unlimited ammo cheat. Once your archers and artillery can fire the entire time, you donā€™t need any other cheats. Great work with the trainer so far!

3 Likes