Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

probably not even that.

Unfortunately, god mode for some reason makes AI chaos spawns invincible. The game is unplayable unless you use offensive magic. Maybe this trainer needs to be updated, itā€™s too bad because the game is awesome.

1 Like

Please add resource cheats for chaos dwarfs when they come out. PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Iā€™ve also noticed that the unlimited movement cheat doesnā€™t always work either. I started a campaign with Greenskins (Azhag the Slaughtererā€™s Bonerattlaz, if that matters) and they get kind of stuck.

I do wonder if the occasional couple-dozen-kilobyte patches (and the occasion being practically every khestā€™n week) foul up the trainer a bitā€¦

I second that!

I second that too!

heads up everyone, using the unlock all research thing with the orks, prevents scrap upgrades from working or unlocking, just thought iā€™d give a heads up

2 Likes

it also seems using the waaagh mechanic also breaks the infinite movement cheat

2 Likes

Aha, that explains thatā€¦

good to know!

Chris are you able to give any info on if you guys are going to give us cheats for chaos dwarfs.

So chaos dwarfs donā€™t have growth they use materials so can we please have cheats for their resources.

Dude, the DLC isnā€™t even out yet. Chill-ax.

lol yeah your right i just have a feeling like their not going to add anything.

By all means, if you think you can do betterā€¦

um i canā€™t? Thatā€™s why iā€™m asking nicely.

Chill guys, the mod will be updated and new cheats will be added

1 Like

I feel the same way. The following ones seem to cause problems for me:

Immortality in combat (also affects Dwarf slayers and some Chaos units, both enemy. Especially the unshakable units are affected).

Winds of magic and infinite spells, apply to own units and the opponents.

Apart from that, I havenā€™t noticed anything at the moment.

EDIT #1

I have just helped an ally in battle with the Empire to fight the Wild Orcs. In a battle where you take part in the action as an allied force, all mods affect the opponents but not you.

2 Likes

could we get some more immortal empire friendly cheats? Like more cheats for factions specific resources like slaves or prestige etc etc?

5 Likes

Yes, please.