Trainer for Rainbow Six Extraction says the trainer was made for 64 bit version of the game, which I have

When I try to launch R6E through the WeMod app the game boots for only 25 seconds then WeMod states that the trainer was designed for the 64bit version of the game, which is the version I have installed, and I am pretty sure there isn’t even a 32bit version out. I have tried clearing Ubisoft cache in hopes that would work, and tried different launch versions but the trainer doesn’t launch, and the WeMod play button reverts back to normal while the game is still on the splashscreen. I was just wondering what I could do to fix this, whether that be a WeMod re-install or launch commands that I need to use, but whatever I can do get the game to launch successfully from the WeMod app since it appears I can’t inject due to BattleEye would be great to know.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

If you paste your error message into the search box in the top-right, you’ll generally get an answer right away for the most part. For example: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

That being said, you also need to make sure you are using the correct trainer.