Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail Cheats and Trainer for Steam

just asking how soon can we expect the problem to be fixed?

“Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!”

Clearly there are issues and no response…

Just because there’s no response, it doesn’t mean the data in this thread isn’t being collected. The staff behind the scenes are very busy people and the trainer testers who test out these reports are volunteers, they’re only available when they have the free time.

It’s the weekend, so the majority of staff are not available. Please be patient.
There are plenty of free games to grab while waiting, such as Hitman and Ark, which are free this week: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24.

1 Like

I know you guys are busy i asked because its not been moved from compatible to maybe compatible list. Which unlike other games would moved immediately if anything is not working properly and take you time no rush

3 Likes

Thank you, @AbleFlame56. :slight_smile:

This just means that the testers likely haven’t had a chance to test these reports yet. There are thousands of games that WeMod caters for and the testers are only human.

Do feel free to get a free game or two from the forum section linked above. The only reason I occasionally update that forum section is so that you guys have something to do while waiting for other things. :slight_smile:

Could you PM me your save file? We’re having a hard time reproducing this issue with both Unlimited Ship Health and Unlimited Unit Health.

The save should be located in the following directory

C:\Users%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\UA_Age of Sail\Save

I’d greatly appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Only Gold and Reputation is work. :woozy_face:

Welcome to the community @PerfectShade98.

Please read this post by a fellow staff member @Instinct: Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail Cheats and Trainer for Steam. We’ve asked for save files to be sent to us.

You need to read recent posts in threads before replying. They often contain information pertaining to what you were planning to post.

The cheats/ trainer is deceiving in the sense of the selection.

1. Unlimited Ship Health works but not in the traditional sense, this increases the count of manpower of the vessel to 1000 but the ship still can be sunk and damaged.

2. Unlimited Unit Health - not functional. The soldiers die

3. No Reload - Not functional there is a period for both Ship and Ground that they take to reload.

4. Unlimited Ammo - not noticeable either way have not run out of bullets or shot yet.

5. Unlimited reputation - No indication

The rest functions as advertised.

Also you dont need my save file to experience the information I listed. Just observe for yourself.

Additional observation: If you select Unlimited Ship Health - be aware that the unloading of troops will not function if you have to land

1 Like

I send the save file did you guys manage to do anything with it? Once this is fixed we probably going to need a max weapon option

I’ve received the save file and will forward it to the creator :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i can’t help to ask how soon will it be fixed?

Hey @AbleFlame56. :slight_smile:

We cannot give any ETAs on trainers, I’m afraid. This is because there are too many factors which affect it. Not just the existing queue of trainers to get through on WeMod, for example, but also sometimes there are technical aspects of the game itself which will need to be overcome, which of course takes up some time as well.

This is still an issue and the ships die and get sunk, the soldiers all die in a battle if not careful- Please is there a fix for this, its been quite sometime now

Oh great now the game got updated…I was afraid this gonna happen

you are not wrong but to ask votes for this game even before its been fix i just want to ask are they serious? i mean its not everyday we got a game that is not working since day one of the release.

This is an MAF trainer, he is currently dealing with internet issues and has not had internet. I will do my best to ensure when he has internet access again, that he will take a look at this. Thank you for your continued patience during this time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I seen MAF started to update his trainer and can you kindly ask him to divert his attention to this game?

He will get to it when he can. There is a queue to get through. Asking him to skip other things in the queue to focus on this particular one will be unfair on everyone else. Just be patient. :slight_smile:

I know it is a little unfair for others who’s waiting for MAF to update their trainer. But don’t you think its also a little unfair for those of us who played the game and reported the problem since day one of the release?