Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please make sure to reboot your WeMod app and select the latest trainer from the history section :slightly_smiling_face:

I personally tested this all morning with MAF to ensure it’s compatibility. Do try these steps and let us know :+1:

@Instinct Thanks for that tip!

I have been able to use it with all of the cheats without any further crashing. Will update if I have any issues… Thanks all!

1 Like

speaking of which anyone know where did the unlimited infantry health go?

1 Like

In the trial version all of the options worked this was before I went Pro with WeMod and the trial period ended,Now I am experiencing the same issues.

I am still experiencing the issues in the post, Trainer worked as it should during my trial period Before the options told me they worked only in Pro I signed up to Go Pro with WeMod,

You do not need Pro to use any trainers. Going Pro allows you to activate cheats by clicking on them in the trainer and it also allows you to use the WeMod remote app on a tablet or smartphone. Pro is optional but recommended.
Without Pro you simply activate the cheats using the hotkeys while the game is running, just like an ordinary trainer.

The reason the trainer is currently having compatibility issues is because the game recently got an update last week, which means the trainer will need to be updated to be compatible with the new game version.
Since this is an early access game, you need to expect that it will be updated frequently, possibly requiring the trainer to be updated frequently too.

Helpful Links:

That make sense the game did update before the trainer stopped working.

Unlimited Ship health and unlimited ammo will no longer toggle on after the August 4th update.
The button to request an update from within the wemod app has also disappeared from this game.
I am requesting an update here instead.
Thanks to Mr.Antifun and wemod staff

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

There’s a link at the bottom of the staff post above which explains this. See: Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #57 by Ravenfyre

The Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Terribly sorry to bother, but I think this no longer works.

Great supporter of your work, any help would be great !

1 Like

The Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

MrAntiFun, love your work!!!
Just noticed the latest version doesn’t let me do reputation or gold, all else works tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

This trainer is due an update. Anyone able to tell me how thats done with the new system?

1 Like

All votes have been converted to boosts with the new version think it’s in here

1 Like

Would love some help on this. I can find the ship health sections as floats but the crew is a mystery. Even if I change it and lock it the crew under the captain’s portrait still decreases. Super frustrating. So, +1 for update please

3 Likes

I have the same issue with this too.

1 Like

can u update plz

Same here.

1 Like

The game has finally been fully released and the cheats have not worked in months - how do we go about getting an update?

The game has been fully released any chance for a update?