Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Frankly - this is ridiculous. While I admit the update and creation of a trainer is most often highly work intense task, this ‘update’ did not fix a main issue that was listed above.

Let me make it clear: Your trainer for ‘infinite money’ is ACTIVELY CRIPPLING a player that uses it. What is even more dreadful is that the issue was listed more than half a month before You managed to ‘update’ the trainer with ‘bug fixes’, and apparently - never bothered to as much as look at what was written above. Then again, let me put it into perspective. This is STARTING resources for 1940 start for Germany with fleet pregenerated:

[pic 1]
https://imgur.com/a/hop5gPj
[unfortunately I am not allowed to attach all examples in the post so I will add references only to this gallery]

Noticed how without doing anything in 2 turns you will get more than your ‘infinite founds’? But that’s a side issue.
Let’s see how much a battleship costs at that start. Again - without ANY cheats included
[pic 2]
By the way - it’s not a battleship designed by me; it’s auto-generated as well.

Now what changes after starting up so-called ‘unlimited money’ cheat?
Well… we cannot afford a single pre-generated battleship.

Ok; fine Let’s simply max out every single slider we have as we won’t have battleships anyway, or heavy cruisers, maaaybe some battlecruisers [see above for the list of costs].

Unlimited money will allow our economy to grow, research to increase as fast as possible within mechanics without use of instant research cheats and training can be done to the most possible elements, while keeping all our ships in sea control, right? After all - we have unlimited money.

Well… After maxing out sliders, setting pre-generated fleet to ‘sea control’ and starting expansion of a dockyard we have this situation:
[pic 3]

This means that a player will lose in few turns due to funds issues… with ‘unlimited money’ cheat.

It’s not as it’s possible with other manipulation to make a ship really much more expensive than twice of that amount, right?
[last pic]
Mass manipulation [I assume noone believes that this ship is 5 000 tons, right?] done with cheat engine table from public CE forums. Unfortunately it requires more care when done in missions as if it is not disabled fast enough it will lead to enemies having superships as well. - done with basic tech to show ‘slightly’ expensive battleship possibility that breaks 10x the amount of ‘unlimited money’ benchmark.

Frankly speaking - I don’t mind You not being aware of this issue with the first version of the trainer, I AM however going to claim that the update was half-assed at best, completely pointless - as it doesn’t work anywhere near as it should with the very first option. The issue was repeatedly noted on these forums alone, with workaround via direct save manipulation, so all things considered - I’d personally prefer this ‘trainer’ was NOT updated yet, but done with a bit more care than what happened.

ESPECIALLY as part of Your changelist includes:
“Bug fixes” - which to be completely honest - as far as average player will note - looks like bullshit. After all - there was a major bug reported in which the trainer not only does not work as intended by is actively acting against player.

Then again - what do I know about numeric representation in this game. It’s not like I can modify a single number in a specific file and get practically infinite money now, can I?
[pics 5 and 6]
[2 screenshots, 1 turn apart; Why it did not bulge should be obvious to You, but in the case it is not - case of floating point rounding; negative naval prestige due to ticking through few turns one after another with Your ‘unlimited money’ cheat running without doing anything else.]

To those interested - procedure listed few posts above by me regarding save file edition still works exactly as shown; Below is the exact location and value of cash, as shown in screenshots above. Starting from beginning of the file using notepad++;

Highlighted in red.

[pic 7]

Tbh I’ve been following You before you started working with Wemod, and I have a weird feeling as if quality of Your work fell down, as quantity increased. Unfortunately - this trainer’s update is just an example of it. Don’t get me wrong - I appreciate the amount of work you put into this job, though I do have intention of calling mistakes where they are.

3 Likes

What baffles me is that we all have been claiming this issue since the very beginning but even with the mod update, it’s still not fixed. Do the modders actually really “update” the mod when it is said to be? there were no improvements in my regard and even less a fix.

@MrAntiFun thanks for the great mods but there are times things should be done in a better and correct way. And now is one.
We do hope our support for wemod is not vain.

1 Like

I think I know why Maf won’t fix this, just check the page for the trainer

He is reading the fake-generated comments, not the real ones here. Of course, he doesn’t know there is a problem, since the comments do not reflect the true state of the trainer :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Frankly what is baffling to me is how trivial basic fix is. Just add few more zeroes. If you do however want to spend a bit more time on that it is quite possible to get actual infinity of funds shown in game.

here I have used "cash":1E+48 as a value for money when manually editing the save

Even if one doesn’t know the value to set memory to, MAF does know how to access money memory; So just load up manually modified save, and use that as a value to inset when the ‘unlimited money’ is used. This avoids potential problem of value conversion.

Please update the unlimited money to $100B. The current $100M breaks the game at level 2. It actually lowers your monthly income which is $170M alone at level 2.

@Chris can you help us reach the team for problems above?

Yeah, I’ll let MAF Know about this.

Changes:

1 Like

thanks big time Chris :slight_smile:

Appreciate it!

If you ever have to revisit this one. An unlimited ship weight cheat is the next most requested one on the publisher’s forums.

Basically there’s no way to put the best and biggest of everything on a frame because of the weight limits. It makes it realistic, but sometimes you just want to create the most overpowered ship ever. Cheat Engine has a workaround but it also makes the AI ships have unlimited weight as well.

2 Likes

Hi there! Awesome work on the trainer and the mods. Just wondering if you are working on the 1.05 patch that is in Beta at the moment? Noticed that the mods no longer work on this version.

3 Likes

Previously they all worked while on 1.04
Unlimited Money, Instant Research and God mode worked on 1.05 beta, but now currently none work as of 3/25/22 or at least god mode doesn’t even while activated
It would seem God mode on beta 1.05 makes you immune to torpedoes but not cannon rounds?

1 Like

Same here i have the exact same problem

@AKsWolf @TheBigUlster

What game version are you guys on? The trainer should work for the stable version.

1 Like

I was on 1.04 and all mods worked, then opt into beta

A new update of this game on steam has now disabled the Fast build, Instant shipyard construction, unlimited ammo and low water levels cheats.

1 Like

Changes:

Thanks for update bro. But look like money limit is at 100M again, can you make it to 100B again? and instant shipyard construction doesn’t work

1 Like

should be fixed now, restart the app .

1 Like