Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

godmode dosnt work

The Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

annnnnd the game updated again

The Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

cheers

Thanks for the updates but is it possible to make it so only my crew pool is maxed instead of the AIs as well?

1 Like

Loving the trainer but theres a bit of an issue with the max crew pool cheat. It applies to the player and AI nations, and this causes the AI’s enconomy to collapse as they can’t afford to upkeep the amount of crew they have. If possible it should be able to be fixed by making it only apply to the player like with the money cheat.
Also a feature i’d really like is to instant research only a specific tech, or maybe to instant research only the techs that have been prioritised.
Thanks for the great work!

1 Like

Hello,
Needs updates as of 13 Aug 2022.
The mods crash Steam whenever loading into the game.
I understand it takes time and I’m not sure if this is the correct way to inform the Admins.

Thank you WeMod.

cheats work fine for me all of the options work

Is it possible to have something like 30nm sighting range for all era and ship?

When putting the ships in “AI” mode they turn toward enemies so the information on where the enemies are has to be available to the player.

The other engine can mod weight fyi. It’ll also mod it for the AI.

what engine?

this is cool but at the moment i can only have all categories instantly research. i would like it if their was an option that every thing in the research tree would research like normal were as the 3 things i prioritize would research instantly.

trying to post stuff here is confusing for me. most websites have new comets at the top and old stuff at the bottom this please is backwards. i spent 30min trying to put my post at the top of the list like a retard

1 Like

The game has been updated to 1.0.9 Beta as of today, Fast Build, Low Water Level and Instant Shipyard no longer works, please look into it and update accordingly

Anyway, it works well as intended, thank you so much!

4 Likes

Update please

3 Likes

So, v1.09 major update dropped an hour ago, so there’s a chance we don’t get updates each day.
I think we can assume it’s safe to update the trainer now. :wink: wink wink, nudge nudge

4 Likes

Update please

1 Like

Needs update. Wemod causes the game to crash in campaign mode, regardless of which cheat is active.

1 Like

needs updating on some mods
Fast Build -not working
Instant Research - working
Instant Shipyard Construction - not working
Low Water levels - not working
No Unrest - working
Godmode - spotty sometimes works sometimes not working
Unlimited Money - Working
Unlimited Naval Prestige -Working
Unlimited Crew Pool Work
Unlimited Ammo - Working