Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is there anyway to make it so there are two tech upgrades? One that does “all” as it is now and one that only does the “3 marked as blue”? There is a certain point before you get everything that some tech upgrades start adversely affect the ships armaments in game and cause problems with weight.

1 Like

nah just have a cheat that gives the ship unlimited weight or something along those lines

1 Like

The Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Fast build does not work on new update!

2 Likes

god mode does not work

2 Likes

unfortunately, instant research, fast build and instant ship construction don’t work

3 Likes

Most of the options no longer work. God mode, fast build, instant research and construction

3 Likes

Fast build and god mode are the two that don’t work for me. The rest works fine

3 Likes

Same, quite a few don’t work for me.

3 Likes

fast build and god-mode isnt working.
everything else works for me, thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As others have stated, several options do not work

2 Likes

Working : O , NOT Working : X , Etc : ?

※ I played a game with all the cheats on ※

1. Fast Build : ?

Fast shipbuilding is working. But, after the update v1.09, there is a new function: Commission Time. Commission time begins when the shipbuilding is done.
So, it needs 2 turns to use our unit (When I applied the cheat, I need only two turns). because we can move the unit after shipbuilding and commission are complete.

Maybe… I think people want to finish shipbuilding and commissioning in one turn.

Last, after the update v1.09, there is new unit: Submarine. But, cheat doesn’t apply to submarine construction time. And, I can’t check about Commision time for submarine. So, If anyone knows about submarine commission time, please reply.

1. Instant Research : O

2. Instant Shipyard Construction : O

3. Low water Levels : ?

I dont know about this cheat. So, Please reply about this cheat.

1. No Unrest : O

2. God Mode : X

Literally NOT Working

1. Unlimited Money : O

2. Unlimited Naval Prestige : O

3. Unlimited Crew Pool : O

4. Unlimited Ammo : O

Thank you for reading it.

7 Likes
Unlimited Money : O

Unlimited Naval Prestige : O

Unlimited Crew Pool : O

Unlimited Ammo : O

are all working for me just godmode not working

5 Likes

fast build is not working
when it’s on, it still need 16 turn or longer to build a BB

3 Likes

I haven’t tested the fast build yet currently because I have a save file but in battle, God mode still does not work as my ships are still receiving damage from the enemy ships.

2 Likes

b4 the update to the cheats they all worked fine for me now they dont work at all and sometimes they cause me to drop from 200 fps to 20 some update yall Fd up

1 Like

God mode not working v1.09.1
Fastbuild not working in saved games.

3 Likes

God Mode Didn’t worked properly need to rework

1 Like

Issues I have noticed:
-God Mode and Low Flooding just straight up don’t work. At all.
-Fast Building does actually work, you just have to designate a home port for the ship. Once you do designate a home port, the build time drops to one month, and commission time only takes one month. However it does not work on Submarines as far as I know.
-Unlimited Crew still adds unlimited crew to the other nations as well. Only benefit is that this practically bankrupts them.

2 Likes

maybe add unlimited money for AI as well as a separate option? and unlimited crew for only the player? or is it just going to be updated with none of these changes in mind again

2 Likes