Uninstalled wemod, disabled windows defender still wont work

hello ! i have been trying to install the library of ruina mod but I cant seem to get it to work. earlier today I installed wemod, thought I might’ve done something incorrect cause I got nervous, and uninstalled it. however, I might have messed up the uninstallation process because whenever I attempt to redownload i get things like “application failed to install check setup log” and im not sure how to fix it. i don’t think i deleted the file properly, but im not sure how to fix that since when i attempt to delete it now it says the file isn’t there and it wont let me, but if i reinstall it gives the setup error so im not sure what to do. apologies in advance if this sounds a bit silly

@Tendy did you delete wemod’s core files from the app data folder? Try that

C:\Users<your username here>\AppData\Local\WeMod

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This sounds like a classic case of something on your PC or network blocking the installation from completing. Especially if you are using an institution’s internet connection that is not your own.

Take a look at this post for full troubleshooting: I can’t Install WeMod / “There was a error installing the application” - WeMod App / Support.