Valheim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Love this works great xoxoxoxo, was wondering if it would be possible to get an enable flight toggle?

think we need an updateā€¦

Great work on the trainer BTW

2 Likes

Yeah, a few options seem to require an update. Thanks for the trainer!

1 Like

Unlimited durability no longer affects clothing/armor.
Other than that, the rest of the cheats seem to be working fine.

2 Likes

Was working flawlessly up until about yesterday when all of a sudden the game itself crashes whenever I try and load through a portal. Im unsure if maybe its a certain cheat causing this issue but either or, the game seems to crash when I use the trainer. Much love though and I love the trainer, just needs an update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi!

I have a suggestion. Could we get a cheat for indestructible buildings that were built by the player?

It seems that for myself that the Unlimited Items cheat does not seem to be working, and other than that the other cheats seem fine.

Most of these still work. There are a few that need an update and we could really use an Unlimited Eitr/Mana option now. Hope we see an update soon! Thanks!

1 Like

We need a update to the current version of the game. It crashes otherwise, thanks!

The Valheim cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Eitr cheat added

Is there any chance of getting an ā€œall items teleportableā€ mod?

can the obliterator be fixed
? when used, it even obliterates itself. only happens when i use wemod.

The Valheim cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Game crashes when used. regardless of any mods. Soon as you load it up. Game kapoots. -Steam-

Hoping for a new update now that the newest patch is outā€¦ game crashes as soon as I try to use WeMod :frowning:

2 Likes

Need update, cheats doesnt work.

2 Likes

bet you anything this is done being updated

Hello, I just used the trainer, and all mods worked without any crashing issues.

Unlimited Items doesnt work now. can u fix this bug?

1 Like

this mod makes the game crash