Valheim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Valheim
This is the official discussion topic of the Valheim Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Eitr
5. Stealth Mode
6. Edit Max Carrying Weight
7. Set Player Speed
8. Set Jump Height
9. One Hit Destroy Objects
10. Unlimited Food Effect Duration
11. Unlimited Rested Effect Duration
12. Max Comfort Level
13. No Death Penalty
14. Unlimited Items
15. Unlimited Tools & Equipments Durability
16. Fast Skill Level Up
17. One-Hit Kills
18. No Crafting Requirements & Unlock All Blueprint
19. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/05/2021
    Started development

• 02/06/2021
    Released trainer with 18 cheats

• 04/14/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/14/2021

• 04/14/2021

• 04/14/2021

• 04/14/2021

• 06/11/2021

• 12/10/2022

• 04/06/2023
    Unlimited Eitr cheat added

• 06/27/2023

• 04/02/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

10 Likes

The Valheim cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

æ„Ÿè°ąćˆ†äș«ïŒ

I have wemod but not pro and was wondering why I can not get the game when I hit play on wemod Valheim , to give me the cheats that he has set up for.
It says toggle number pad 1 or 2 or 3 ect
 for the certain things that they do but none of it is working. When I hit for instance number 1 I get to draw my bow lets say, same with next number it is my club and so on.
What am I doing wrong please and thank you.
BTW I have the game from steam.

Windows 10 on computer

Sounds like you’re pressing the number row keys (the number keys directly above the letters on your keyboard). These are the incorrect keys to be pressing for the cheats.

When you see the abbreviation “NUM” or “NUMPAD” anywhere on the internet, it stands for “Numeric Keypad” or “Number Pad”. Which is the block of numbers on the right-hand side of the keyboard. It looks like this:

These are the keys you should be pressing to get cheats to work.

If your keyboard does not have this number pad, either:

1. Buy an external keyboard that does have one. They’re like $5-$10 on Amazon for a simple one.
  2. Change the hotkeys to something else. Click the hotkey in the trainer then press the desired key or combination of keys on your keyboard. For example F1, F2, CTRL+1, CTRL+2 and so on.

Thank you for your response but the trainer does not show them active it just show them as closed so am I still doing something wrong?

I got it working now ty for the help

1 Like

Does this support multiplayer?

No trainers anywhere on the internet are designed to deliberately work in multiplayer.
For both technical and legal reasons.

1 Like

i was playing Valheim this morning and the cheats were working fine. After i updated WeMod all the cheats stopped working.
is there something i should know about or is there a new update coming soon ?

Edit weight
Instant Kill
Infinite Stamina
No crafting Req

None of the above are working as intended i can’t seem to raise weight i have it set to 3100 and it is still max at 300
Instant kill does not work with certain weapons (Bows 0% chance to work) works consistently with spears though.
Infinite stamina does not work in any capacity i’ve opted to just max run skill to get stamina for now but sucks running outta stamina every 15s
And finally crafting req you need atleast 1 of each item in inventory to craft while it does not consume materials it does not offer the true “No Crafting Req” as the game is hardcoded to not let you.

Everything else is working as intended.

Most cheats are designed to work client side so when joining a multiplayer world it will go with the hosts game setting instead of yours. So cheats like “infinite” “God” & “Fast Level” will likely not work unless you’re the host and if you choose to be host it will likely affect everyone in that instance connected to you.

That being said as Raven has pointed out “Trainers” are not intended to be used online so use at your own discretion nobody is responsible for any backlash you might suffer for using them online.

Any chance this entry could be split into two? Would like to use the crafting aspect of it but not have to unlock all blueprints.

1. No Crafting Requirements & Unlock All Blueprint

Either way many thanks for the hard work making these. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NVM. it was my antivirus.

thank you for the cheats. Great job :+1:

1 Like

Glad you figured it out. Ya sometimes after wemod updates seams to wake up antivirus’s

WeMod is saying that the table isn’t compatible? when I try and use it crashes the game. Is anyone else having this problem??

Most cheat are not designed to work client side or online / multiplayer at all.
Trainers are for singleplayer use only

so, basically, this trainer for this game, is still working fine 100% for single player offline mode ??

If I were to unlock all recipes on a character in single player and then use that character in a multiplayer game, does it keep the recipes? and would it somehow give everybody else the recipes the second I logged into the server?

No? I was just answering the other guys question. Maybe read instead of skimming topics and you’d get the answer you’re looking for.

Everything carries over into multiplayer (Gear, Recipes & Inventory) but i have no clue if cheats work online haven’t tried.
Very likely no they will not.