Valheim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

cool!

honestly didnt even think about that, thanks!

could No Crafting Requirements & Unlock All Blueprint be sepperated into 2 stand alone cheats? cuz i would like no crafting req but no unlock all blueprints

1 Like

Could You update the trainer? After todays little patch the “Unlimited Tools & Equipments Durability” seems not to work at all. The toggle stays on but tools loose their durability.

EDIT: nevermind… it just sometimes doesn’t work, but after restarting the game it started :expressionless:

1 Like

You can do this using the admin console in singleplayer. Press F5, type ‘imacheater’ and type ‘help’ to list all the commands. There should be one that reveals map.

Just bought a private dedicated server to play with a friend. Will using this trainer get me kicked/banned from my own server?

Private servers that you own or are are running from your own PC are generally fine to cheat and use trainers in.

However, using cheats/trainers in official servers or using them to cause annoyance or disruption to other servers (if this is possible due to game developer oversights) may get you a slap.

Just stay on your own server when you have cheats on. :slight_smile:

Unlimited Tools & Equipments Durability not working any more.

1 Like

I updated wemod, i rebooted my PC, launched wemod, unlimited tools/weapon durability and now carrying weight increase doesn’t work.

1 Like

CHEATS ARE NOT WORKING ANYMORE! updated wemod but now cheats gooone

1 Like

Can we get a weather and time modifier please?

1 Like

anyone tested the trainer in a dedicated server thats hosted by a friend?

sorry, it works. you just need to quit and try again. my bad

cela fonctionne a la perfection encore et toujours du bon travail comme d’habitude ! :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the community and thank you for the kind words. :slight_smile:

Enjoy the game with the WeMod trainer.

1 Like

Anyone having issues with the health cheats working? Everything else working great. Recently reloaded my OS and both before and after I did aren’t working on solo instance and on private hosted server.

What exactly does the unlimited item cheat do. Does it multiply current items, or give every item?

@Th3Protato

Exactly what it says, basically the amount of WHATEVER ITEM doesn’t go below the maximum number. So if the item stack is 20 or 50, the numbers dont go decrease, ever. Sometimes I turn it OFF because suddenly i have 5 chests full of fine wood or something and the stack sizes are so small in game.

Also, if you split a stack, the split also TURNS into unlimited items. IE: you split 20 and now its 10 and 10, the items will then convert to full stacks. Both of them.

I know this is very wordy but I love fine details.

EDIT WEIGHT IS NOT WORKING FOR ME NEITHER :frowning:

This trainer was working fine, but now the fast skill level up and item durability quit working for me.

1 Like

If I use my character that were play with wemod in an online game. can i get banned?