Valheim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

nope sadly or not sadly pending on your feelings

hi, can you do an invisible mod for pro ? i can pay 20$ for thisā€¦ please make a vanishe hack for name and invisibilityā€¦ please !

guys you have to fix a bug , when i active ā€™ one hit destroy object near a ā€™ protection stone ', i do normal damage :confused:

1 Like

Appears to not work when using mods.

I can confirm what others have said, these cheat options donā€™t work whilst having mods installed.

I only have the first person mod installed and the options toggle, but donā€™t activate.

Yep this option sometime work sometime dont workā€¦ Depending where you are but i really dont now what made this bug.

The unlimited tools & Equipment durability is not working for me, and it was before today. still have repair while mod is on.

using valheim plus, my roomate set up a personal serverā€¦cheats work for him all but stamina and weight donā€™t work for me

First Person View BepInEx MODS BREAK the Wemod. I have tested this with 2 different First person mods from the nexus, when first person mods are installed Wemod stops working. If I delete the first person view mod then Wemod starts working again. I am using MANY other BepInEx mods as well as InSlimVML mods right along side Wemod and the game runs wonderfully! So far the only thing that breaks wemod is a first person view mod. Would be great if this could be fixed because first person view would be really cool. I am using MANY other BepInEx mods as well as InSlimVML mods right along side Wemod and the game runs wonderfully! So far the only thing that breaks wemod is a first person view mod. PLEASE update wemod so it will work with first person or just add it in??
The two mods I tested with are on nexus mods and calledā€¦

1. Lokiā€™s First Person Valheim Mod
  2. First Person View

Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve played since the 0.147.3 patch but none of the cheats I tried worked.
God Mode, Unlimited health, Unlimited stamina, Edit Carry weight, set player speed, set jump height, Unlimited items, Unlimited equipment durability and no crafting requirements. Guessing they just need adjusting to work with most recent patch.

Edit: After relaunching the game from steam rather than through wemod all cheats seem to work.

Can confirm, rmeoving first person mod fixed issues

Would it be possible to reveal the full Map ?

F5 to access console, type ā€œimacheaterā€ and ā€œexploremapā€. More console commands. Thereā€™s some tools like this one coming out to find spawns and things, too.

Good luck updating the trainer lads, done some good work so far.

The ā€œUnlimited tools and equipment durabilityā€ cheat seems not to be working this evening.

is it possible to add an option that will allow to travel through portals while carrying metals?

While I canā€™t tell you if they can mod that in WeMod, thereā€™s a handful of mods on Nexus that do exactly this.

Unlimited Weight doesnā€™t seem to work for me if a server as a set weight modded in via Valheim Plus.

You should be using the trainer in your own server, not other peopleā€™s.
You run the risk of being reported and possibly banned for cheating in someone elseā€™s server.

While I understand that concern, two things:

One, I did that for testing purposes to see if itā€™s working post-update and, two, the server in question is mine. Even on my worst days, Iā€™m not going to ban myself. :wink:

good work on the trainer as always i was poking around with item spawning command and came across some ā€œDLC requiredā€ items, stuff from the games beta days ā€œOdinhelm,Odincape and Odintankardā€ so i was wondering if you could find a way for us to enjoy these items.

Seems like some things are no longer working such as unlimited durability.

1 Like