Valheim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited Health and God Mode appear to be no longer working, also

Everything appears to be working just fine for me.

Im not sure but it maybe something to do with valheim plus but for me
God Mode=working
Unlimited health=working
Unlimited stamina=not working
stealth mode=working
edit carry weight=not working
set speed=not working
set jump=not working
one hit objects=not working
unlimited items=kind of not working will sometimes delete all but one item
unlimited tools/durability=half working will lock some items to broke or like a quarter durability
one hit kill=working
never used crafting one dont want all recipes
set game speed=never actually worked for me but i play on my own dedicated server so i assume it shouldnt work. sorry for the wall but just saw some people talking about some stuff not working and this all happened when 0.9.4 of valheim plus installed had no issues on 0.9 of V+.

It’s not that this doesn’t work, just seems that Valheim Plus overrides what you set yours carry weight to.

As was the point of my entire post :smiley: just wanted to state what is and isnt working for me in my case while using V+.

1 Like

second this

I know events randomly appears every now and then but can you make a cheat that you can start an event from the trainer?

I really do hope the creator would consider adding this to the option menu: FLY MODE
I would really appreciate it Mr. Creator if you would consider adding this to the mod. This would really help us do more complex houses and structure in the game, also this would really compliment the and enhance the crafting method (building) of the game.

Sincerely,
Waverz14

You do realize that fly mode is built into the game in debug mode? Thus not even needing a mod for it.

Using built-in cheats, debug menus or developer consoles sometimes disables the ability to earn achievements in the game, which some people like to collect. Using trainers never disables achievements.

Not sure if using built-in commands (whether any command or just a select few that can be seen as cheating) disables achievements in this game, but it’s possible

Thank you. This works

You will need to contact the developer of that first-person view mod. The problem is that the mod is interfering with something in the game that WeMod needs to inject into.

We won’t be editing the trainer to be compatible with mods. That would mean there would need to be one trainer for every single mod, which is extremely uneconomical in terms of time and money.

Stealth and stamina doesn’t seem to work on pro.

Most cheats aren’t working. Stamina, Stealth, Running Speed and Height Speed included.

Weight cheat not working with valheim plus.

Valheim update 0.147.3 has broken “God Mode”, “Unlimited Health” and “Stealth Mode” cheats.

Any news of chance of an update to this??? Half the cheats stopped working a few days ago!

I dont know if any of you who are saying certain ones arent working have tried this but something we had to do in Phasmophobia was to turn the game on first and then hit the play button on WeMod. Thats how I do it for all games now and I have never had an issue with any of them not working

@FLiNG can we get a remove droped loot button. yes i know there is a console cmd for this but it seems some of us on a dedicated server get console commands removed even as the admin of the server. Thanks

a new update came out this morning making the cheats not work.

2 Likes

Also, Along with this update, the Console is now hidden, It would be nice if the “Play” button within WeMod could automatically add the new start up command that re-enables the console. Or allow us to add in startup commands…

(From the Release Notes) >>

• Ingame console disabled by default (add launch argument “-console” to enable