Victoria 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Victoria 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Victoria 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Fast Construction
2. Fast Research
3. Unlimited Units Health
4. Unlock Console
5. AI Accepts All Deals
6. Fast Interest
7. Set Gold Reserve
8. Set Credit
9. Reset Infamy

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/26/2022
    Started development

• 10/26/2022
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 01/26/2023
    Unlimited Units Health cheat added
    Unlock Console cheat added
    AI Accepts All Deals cheat added
    Fast Interest cheat added
    Set Gold Reserve cheat added
    Set Credit cheat added
    Reset Infamy cheat added

• 03/22/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/22/2023

• 04/05/2023

• 05/23/2023

• 08/30/2023

• 11/19/2023

• 11/30/2023

• 12/15/2023

• 03/07/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Victoria 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats
4 Likes

Hello FLiNG, than you for the trainer, one question , Does the fast construction and fast research affect the AI as well?

3 Likes

is there any plan to add ironman console commands?

3 Likes

Considering the game, it might be pretty hard, but could infinite resources be added?

3 Likes

Thanks of course for such prompt work, but will the list be replenished with new cheats? So far it looks cheesy

8 Likes

Thanks for the early cheats, but some folks down in the steam workshop has made some impressive cheat options that help supply alot. This will still be used to get achievements until someone made a mod that enable achievements with mods.

4 Likes

please add console command option

10 Likes

I might find a trainer bug, the approval rate of some interest groups suddenly drops to negative,

, I only use infinite money and fast construct, any chance to fix it?

2 Likes

thank you for the fast response to create a trainer. in future is possible to have a trainer like hoi4 ?

6 Likes

Is there a chance to add more cheats in the future?

es: More Authority, Faster law change, Invincible Armies?

14 Likes

I would love something for armies (morale, attack/defense, generals)

7 Likes

does anyone know if the Fast Research and Fast Construction options work for AI as well?

For fast research I think so? because when I went to another nation building I saw that they was using last game production methods, no idea for fast construction though… but that what I see in the game.

Nice trainer. Would be even beter if there is an option “Enable console” like in other Paradox games trainers.

3 Likes

It is good now, though I would like one that adds income rate so that I would not have to keep pressing the one for adding cash.

Like what others have suggested thus far, one for armies to win and one for getting things passed would be swell. I would also add a Yesman sort of addition so that nations would agree to diplomacy.

Adding points to authority, bureaucracy, and influence would be nice as well. Lastly, a thing to make it so that factories are never without supplies. It gets old to see places never have their supplies despite how much infrastructure I add.

4 Likes

I like the mods so far but i feel it needs to have as many options as hearts of iron 4

12 Likes

I am testing the cheats with the current version. Now I am 1839 and all three options are working as intended. No crashes.

Add.: Made it to 1860 and still no crash. I’d say it is pretty stable.

2 Likes

i am learning the game currently, what i have found could immensely help with the experience is 100% law pass chance. many people have already expressed their dissatisfaction with the system literally being an RNG check, for me it also wastes a lot of time i could be using to fix the economy, build my army and conquer the world.

2 Likes

omg yes.

PLEASE ADD INSTANT LAW CHANGE. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU O GOOD SIR/MADAM PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

^ this mechanic is the only reason late game now why i lose. damn peasants demanding labor reform

4 Likes