Victoria 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I hope we will get the option for allow ironman console

4 Likes

actually , if its [FLiNG] who made this trainer , then maybe he wont add more options anymore , he dont have time , and update speed is very very slow , you should call and talk to mrantifun to add , or you can call another one , FLiNG’s trainer develop is just the latest and hottest game . that is his focus direction

if the trainer is out already , than maybe its over , no more options

6 Likes

There really needs to be more options on a game like this

8 Likes

does this work on ironman mode for the achievements??? also will get you banned(i mean vacban) if used on sp ironman??

yes, it works with achievements, and no I doubt you’ll get banned, I’ve been using it for around 2 years, and nothing has happened to me.

need more functions

5 Likes

Gold Reserves Need to Be fixed pls

3 Likes

Any word on some more options? I’d love an army god-mode like hoi4.

Also does the fast research effect the ai like the console command does? or is it just part of the reseach spread?

5 Likes

Is there any sign of more options coming out?

4 Likes

More options would be really much appreciated. The ones given are subpar to other trainers, some giving 20+ cheats.

5 Likes

Yo can we have an actual trainer with more options than what I can whip up in 5 minutes with cheat engine?

3 Likes

All the cheats are working still since the new update.

Any word on some new options?

can you make Instant Law Change and an Easyer way to get More Authority and Invincible Armies and Infinite Resources.

1 Like

Please can we get some more options.

2 Likes

Hello friends, if you want to play a game with cheats and the few currently available on WeMod are not enough for you, I recommend downloading a mod called DecisionCheat from the steam workshop. I have to warn you that the mod is confusing and it will take you some time to get the hang of it, but it has a big + you can still get achievements with this mod.

2 Likes

no , if the trainer made by FLiNG , he will not add more options for this game , if this trainer made by mrantifun , it will add more options

3 Likes

with cheat engine i cna chnage the number of specofic pop in a state, maybe there is a way to do something here with wemod

2 Likes

As with about 80% of the the ‘for-pay’ cheat engines out there… Plitch is better. I gave WeMod months to catch up here. Plitch perfect? No way. But better than this enough times to know which I will stick with in the long term.

3 Likes

Can we get a Manpower increase as well?

2 Likes