Victoria 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

can mrantifun pick this up and make it a bit better

1 Like

The Victoria 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Units Health cheat added
  • Unlock Console cheat added
  • AI Accepts All Deals cheat added
  • Fast Interest cheat added
  • Set Gold Reserve cheat added
  • Set Credit cheat added
  • Reset Infamy cheat added
6 Likes

Very excited for the update!! Two things I have noticed so far:

1. “Fast Research” now takes 2 weeks (1 to 100% the progress bar, one to complete), old one completes entire process in 1 week, making things take slightly longer. Certainly not an issue but something noticed. Could old logic be combine with new logic?

2. Vic3 achievements seem to be disabled on any use of any console command, even when only activated with new update. This is not an issue and may be difficult/impossible to get around, but if a way around this could be found it would be really neat!

Thanks again to all!

2 Likes

thanks new update.

They are not stopped playing game, cheat functions of new version.
If I turn on fast construction, i can`t turn off that

1 Like

Thanks for adding more cheats and at a great time appreciate it cannot wait to see more

AI Accepts All Deals does not appear to be functioning

1 Like

for some reason F3, F5 and F6 is not working, when activated it disables instant

3 Likes

Yes same it doesn’t work

It seems as though after around running the trainer for twenty or so minutes, it crashes the game even if cheats aren’t on. I came to the conclusion it was the trainer as when I don’t run it, the game runs perfectly fine. Not sure if it is due to the high memory usage when the game is running, especially in the later years in the game as I know that is a current problem for people on the Steam discussion board.

Good find! I honestly didn’t notice the increased length in research time. If my recollection serves me correctly there is usually a console command to activate or disable achievements in Paradox games. Not 100% so don’t quote me on that lol.

New version of fast constraction is also apply to AI, I think older version of fast constraction is much better

4 Likes

can you do a fast law past and update this mod

update please

9 Likes

The Mod needs to be updated plz!

6 Likes

please!

4 Likes

update please

4 Likes

Update would be great, thanks!

4 Likes