Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Well I was able to get trainer to work by setting the trainer to the Steam version and setting the path to the Epic Games version thanks to the fact that this game has a .exe file that I was able to set a path to.

Was able to get all available cheats to work no problems.
I can’t guaranty this will work for everyone.

it’s works, thx!

Works for me too. I use the steam option & all cheats works because with Epic option still not working for me

Just wanted to say love your efforts Mr Antifun and Wemod.

Giving Steel Division 2 cracked a good run with some sweet sweet cheats.

Cheers and I hope you chaps are doing well.

Just hopped on! We’re back in business baby!! Thank yoouuuuuu Wemod!

How do I dissociate the game from the Epic trainer so that it can activate correctly with the Steam trainer? It auto-detects the Epic version and forces the game to load that way, even if I click play with the Steam trainer selected. I can set a custom location, sure, but… not delete the one that it auto-detected.

it doesnt work, on epic version , all of them, even from main menu or in battlefield, please fix it Thank you

The epic version it works but like only 3 options out of 7 and the most important don’t work, please a fix version as soon as possible !!!

The Wargame: Red Dragon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Fuel, Deployment points, base resources, and god mode doesn work (epic)

unlimited fuel , deployment points , resources and god mode doesn’t work and the unlimited ammo makes planes useless

The things lasted up don’t work for epic i wonder what update was the bug fixing …hmm xd no complaining intended…

I’m sorry tha I didn’t search - Mr anti fun, now your trainer workd perfectly all things bellow he new update post are faslse like mine sorry that i din’t search enough
you guys need to go o trainers on we mod and to histiry and get the up one the news then maybe restart the we mod app and voila…

These cheats are a not working! every time I end an battle with them the game crashes and closes alone. Fix it!

Observation: I use the Epic Games 'cause i don’t have on Steam

it’s happening the same thing with me

The Wargame: Red Dragon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

when i use wemod in the version for Steam, trainner is works well.
but, after game finished i kicked to window.
espacially using Unlinited Reinforcements

As the name of the trainer suggests, this is built for the Epic Games version of the game. We offer no guarantee it works flawlessly with other versions, nor will be making it do so.

If you own the game on Steam, you should use the Steam trainer ideally: Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi Ravenfyre,thanx for the email reply.But my original comment was for Steam ver .just clarifying for you/
BTW I recently haven’t noticed any stuttering on my 3v3 or 4v4 games. xoxoxo