Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When’s the mod gonna get updated? still waiting patiently :smile:

2 Likes

The Wargame: Red Dragon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Thanks for this new update, waited a bit to finally be able to enjoy the game the way I like to.

Testing the update works thank you

2 Likes

Thx!!!

1 Like

Hey uhh, false alarm, I uh…mistook the steam cheats for the Epic Cheats. It works BTW. The Steam cheats work and activate immediately with the Epic version of the game.
Awesome.

First, start the game by steam although your game is Epic version.
Second, start WeMod and open the cheats by steam version, then everything is OK

There seems to be an issue with planes reloading forever when infinite ammo is turned on?

I think it is an issue for many months, probably just get infinite ammo off, and use supply vehicles for land battles.

This also works for AI

Hello Everyone,
i’ve been enjoying the Wargame Trainers for years now.
Currently the trainer works with my steam vanilla version.
Though id like to replay the single player campaign for 100th time but this time with Ash and Shadow Mod. Therefore Wargame has to be set to “BETA”. This kills the trainer currently.
I have played Ash and Shadow mod with Trainer before so i guess its a quick fix?
Best Regards

Can we get the unlimited political power also? if there is an update for this game.

A&S is a pretty extensive overhaul so I’d imagine its normal for it to not work

Problem is, NOTHING works not a single option. At the bare minimum inf points should work.

I CANT USE Unlimited Base Resources.THE base supplies always run out

remainde problems

1. Unlimited base resources doesn’t work.
  2. Unlimited ammo refill does not work when using MLRS.
  3. In some games, both enemies and allies can use cheats.

Please add more features!
good mod Thanks!!

Now when unlimited ammo is enabled, the supply bar will get stuck when the plane returns to the airport. I found that this situation occurs because after the unlimited ammo is enabled, the ammo quantity of the aircraft after an attack will increase rather than remain unchanged or decrease. This may be the reason that the aircraft becomes a disposable item after the unlimited ammo is turned on.

1 Like

Any updates to this post-SA DLC?

My game crash when I complete a skirmish match

Hello ,a couple quick questions .First trainer is quite good.but with aircraft.I have to leave fuel and ammo for them to use again after evac.I am fine with that. but some land units seem to run out of missiles and rockets and such if I leave ammo/fuel on…
Also wehn trying say a 3v3 or so ,I noticed the stuttering starts .I haven’t tried this withpout trainer to see if it happens.strange because SD 2 I can run large maps withoput this issue.thanx for any info xoxoxox