Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Doesnt work for me

1 Like

Only Unlimited Reinforcements is turned on, when I press others, they automatically turn off, Why?

2 Likes

Bugged

1 Like

I don’t know what’s the problem. Once Jet retreat, it has infinite reloading time. Even the loading bar is not moving.

If I want to use the jet, I just spawn it and circle around somewhere safe. It’s a shame that I can’t use jet harpoon spam lol.

1 Like

New version today, cannot use the cheats, plz update

4 Likes

Yep new game update trainer needs updated

4 Likes

Some trainer is still working, but the God Mode is NOT working…

4 Likes

Yup it keeps turning off automatically . Needs update

4 Likes

Hope it gets updated soon, this mostly the only game I play after work and I love just taking my time having fun on the campaigns

2 Likes

Support. From Russia with love :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Mate can you look at this

2 Likes

Yep, it does not work any more. Need update. And new DLC incoming.

4 Likes

yeah its broken right now, the cheats turns em self off after 2 seconds

3 Likes

We need update. Plz update fastly as you can. thx

3 Likes

I just tried the trainer. Unlimited ammo, always calm and unlimited base resources work, but the other cheats don’t.

3 Likes

Odd cause for me Unlimited ammo, always calm and unlimited Reinforcements work, but the others don’t

2 Likes

Yuh same thing for me

2 Likes

It looks like only reinforcement, calm and unlimited ammo is working for me I dont know why but when I press on the god mode it keeps switching off by itself for some reason. Can you fix this please ?

2 Likes

please update,

planes are almost unusable if ammo is on will be stuck rearming after fuel is bingo

3 Likes

when I turn on the first two cheats and the last two they switch off on their own. can someone help me with the problem

1 Like