Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, same issue here. Will there be any progress soon, pretty please?

1 Like

Hi there! I want to report that in the sixth mission of the single player campaign mode, the trainer is not working properly. Advantages are passed on to enemy forces. Any solution?

2 Likes

The Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

As noted by others in the past once you reach level 6 to 7 the mods apply to the NPC forces. This mod is still broken and has had this issue for months. Please fix.
Thanks

2 Likes

I have seen the same behavior in both Campaign and Planetary Supremacy.

We’ve asked for a save game without additional DLC or mods, and no one has provided one. Until that happens, this will not be updated.

User Maxdan submitted one on Oct. 21.

It should not matter if there is a save or not, any time in any game mode that the player has to go 2nd, the computer gets all of the cheats that is on. So why would a game save help when it effects the whole game???

Its in any game mode where the player has to go 2nd

Seeing as that apparently doesn’t happen until mission 6 or 7 it saves time.

Its not just that part, its when ever the player has to go 2nd all the mods work for the computer and not for the player. To me it seams like the mod team made it for who ever goes first, and that will work for most of the time but there is times in the storyline, in planetary mode, in any mode that the player has to go 2nd

Welp there goes 60 boost tokens lol

Ok 257 boost on this game lets go

Changes:

Changes:

1 Like

Has the mission issues been fixed yet? Think it was Mission 7 that gave the mod perks to the Tyranids since they get first move.

I would like the ability to run games without launching the launcher!

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Changes:

So, the engine is brilliant. BUT is there a way to edit the number of HQ upgrade tokens?