Wartales Cheats and Trainer for Steam

As of the update 17/02/23 The trainer isn’t working for me. Options like unlimited sprint work, but item duplication and gold editor do not. Hopefully updated soon.

As of the recent update the Unlimited XP crashes the game when running for single-player.

Item duplication is inconsistent and doesn’t work at all 50% of the time. Have noticed several cheats stop working in the middle of gameplay and require me to reload the save.

The game was updated on the 16th of February and the item duplication glitch doesn’t work anymore. I don’t know if other cheats don’t work anymore.

I am have a crash when I use the Unlimited Xp mod. It pops a Fatal Error screen and says
can’t lock GC in unregistered thread
C:\project\hxtools\haslink\src\gc.c(232).

Hey, the edit item quantity and xp multiplier doesn’t working

The Wartales cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Okay so after fiddling with the items cheat I have come to the conclusion that certain activities or items outright break or change the something in the code even after you reload a save. If you are in the middle of a run and you already did these activities the items cheat from my experience will not work.

These activites so far and are included are
-Blacksmithing
-Cooking
-Certain events i think donating wheat to pull a pony is the only one i found so far
-Using a Piton
This is all I have I don’t think its a trainer issue. I think the code just outright changes after you do these activities hope this is helpful for anyone hopefully there is a fix from FLing I don’t think the trainer is actually broken

The Wartales cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

god mode not working still take damage from normal attack

You need to be in the blacksmith shop or whatever shop has those resources as material then hit your hot key while your cursor is over the item and click it. Once you click it place it back in your bag. Works 100% of the time for me.

If you’re in a major story battle you will take damage. Otherwise you won’t take damage from regular hits. Poison/bleed will still hurt you though.

The trainer needs an update I guess. Most cheats aren’t working anymore. New update came out today - just letting you know.

2 Likes

Hello. As the game has just updated, currently v.1.24452 at this time, I have tested the cheats for the game.

So to the point, the cheats that affect combat are currently not working while those that affect the things outside combat, e.g. gold, xp, skill and knowledge points, are still working properly for now.

Cheats unresponsive:

• God Mode
  • Super Damage
  • Damage Multiplier
  • Edit Valor Points
2 Likes

Hey, can you take another look at these codes please - recent update (yesterday) and some aren’t working again. Unlimited XP for exmaple. Thanks man

1 Like

He’s prolly working on it. Let’s be patient.

2 Likes

It’s not even on the queue. Where did you get your information?

1 Like

I said prolly. I don’t know anything.

1 Like

There is also another known update on the 12th. They may be waiting for that to come through since it is supposed to be a major update.

3 Likes

God Mode stopped working after the last community patch :frowning:

1 Like