Wartales Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Agree it makes sense to update the trainer after the full release on the 12th. Just hoping more parts of the trainer don’t break.

1 Like

both Exp cheats do not work

1 Like

The game is now officially released.

2 Likes

Please update :pray:

1 Like

Just wanted to know if you would be updating this game since it has been full released as of today if so thank you

1 Like

Aye, most of the options seem broken now with the 1.0 update release.

Godmode doesn’t work
Zero Fatigue … doesn’t(?) work, but for some reason when activated it sinks your troop into the floor
Super Carrying Capacity just doesn’t activate regardless.

Unlimited XP refuses to activate
XP Multiplier the hotkeys would not increase it nor does manually increasing the bar via dragging the slider
Edit Skill Points refuses to activate

Damage Multiplier is weird… It allows you to change the multiplier but it seems to only ever break through armour. For example: A civilian has 8 armour and 16 hp. I change the multiplier to 7.6 and smack the civilian for 62. It only reduces the armour instead of killing the target. [This also seems to apply to enemies but there’s probably nothing to be done there, eh?]
Super Damage also applies for enemies - rip

3 Likes

Yep, the trainer needs an update. Can’t even get the current trainer to activate as it is right now.

Thank you

experience, skills points, and carrying weight dont work.

2 Likes

Edit Skill Points do not works, please fix. Thank u.

Looks like none of the features work for 1.0

Can we please get an update?

i hope for an update for release version

Gold was working yesterday. I reinstalled the game yesterday also. Perhaps there’s a connection?

Still working today!

yes it is in need of an update

The Wartales cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

thank you. you are the best. experience, and weight still dont work since you cant enable niether of them in the trainer

I was able to enable both options just fine - they also both work.

yes all works now. thank you so much

Godmode doesn’t work :smiling_face_with_tear:

update: ok I start new game and now god mode is work now.

Hi Team. Super carrying capacity (weight) doesn’t work for me. Also Unlimited XP not working.

1 Like

Confirmed, carrying capacity won’t toggle on. New game, not a save.