Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

so, today this trainer is still not working fine for WD 2 by uplay version ā€¦ ??

please add ā€œall cars unlockedā€

The cheat work perfectly but the invincibility work for me but work too on all npcs so why ?

Hey @ramirezdu06. :slight_smile:

This is an issue in all Watch Dogs 2 trainers that I am aware of. It seems to be a limitation of the game engine itself.
Just activate and deactivate the health cheat as needed (ie, when low on health) instead of leaving it on all the time. :slight_smile:

Soā€¦ what? Someone will help?

Hello. :slight_smile:

Do you have the game from Uplay or Uplay+?

• If you have the Uplay+ version, you need to be using this trainer: Watch Dogs 2 (Uplay+) Cheats and Trainer for Uplay.
  • If your copy of the game is cracked or pirated (which it shouldnā€™t be since WD2 was given away for free very recently by Uplay), then it needs to be expected that no trainer will ever work on it.

At the moment, Iā€™m not sure what else to say. Nobody else has reported the same issue with the money cheat since this thread began. Are you sure you have entered the launch parameter correctly? Maybe provide a screenshot of it so we can see?

Regarding that message you got - Trainers do not work online so no, it makes no difference.

1 Like

Uplay Watch_dogs 2 version is not working. This is the error that I always get. The WD2 I got is when ubisoft gave the game for free. I hope someone can answer why itā€™s not working or maybe it needs an update or something

1 Like

oh, god, no, plz dont like thatā€¦ :frowning:

When using unlimited health, the AI will also have unlimited health and cannot be killed when shooting them until you disable unlimited health

same

Yes, this has already been reported several times.

This is due to a game engine limitation. Both the character and NPCs seem to share the same value in the game engine for health.

Only use the cheat when it is needed. Ie, when low on health. :slight_smile:

comā€™on people, read above comments before postingā€¦

so, when this trainer can be to fix it ??

Fix what?
The NPCs having infinite health? Like I said above, it is a game engine limitation. Thereā€™s nothing we can do about it. Youā€™ll need to complain to the developers of the game.

I am having issues with using Wemod on the Uplay version. when I am playing the game, and I turn it on, it says ā€œweā€™re having trouble loading the cheats into the game.ā€ I clicked on help and it said that the page was not found. so I decided to come here in search of an answer. plz hlp

Getting all the cars is very easy. Every car you steal it gets unlocked so you can buy it and getting money is super easy in the game, like literally scanning every one and you will be rolling in dough.

Welcome to the community @Saint_Broseph. :slight_smile:

Do you have the game on Uplay or Uplay+? This trainer was designed for the Uplay version, not the plus version.
If you have the Uplay+ version, you need to use the Uplay+ trainer: Watch Dogs 2 (Uplay+) Cheats and Trainer for Uplay.

If you have the game on Uplay, then make sure you are following the instructions that the trainer gave you before it allowed you to press the Play button for the first time:

thank you. I will look into this

so, what about WD 2 by steam version, is that god mode option has the same bug as uplay version ??

Itā€™s not a bug. Itā€™s a game engine limitation. And itā€™s the same game, so yes.