Watch Dogs 2 (Uplay+) Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

This is the official discussion topic of the Watch Dogs 2 Trainer and Cheats.

The Watch Dogs 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hi. i have the uplay+ version of WD2 but for some reason its saying its compatible with normanl uplay and when i try that it doesnt work. when i find a custom installation for WD2 it for some reason also wont work. help would be appreciated. thanks.

Yep, I second this. Doesn’t work at all even when I’ve opened the file location for the game to find the actual game exe. Didn’t work.

I got this to work this morning. Even though i selected Uplay for download, I purchased through Steam when it actually did so. If youve got the download in Steam dont mess with the folders. Go into steam library, find the game, right click and select Properties. Then select Set Launch Options. Then type in the -eac_launcher
Im sure if you can find launch options in Uplay you can do the same, but I couldnt find the option anywhere within the Uplay app. Perhaps because it downloaded with Steam for whatever reason. Hope this helps someone.

1 Like

I was able to get the UPLAY+ version to work. You have to select Set Launch Options. Then type in the
-eac_launcher. Then I started the game from UPLAY+ first, then I pressed PLAY in WEMod. It worked after that. The only problem I ran into was when you shoot someone, they don’t receive any damage or die. All of the cheats worked except mega followers.

1 Like

Me to. Atm, it is the only way to run trainer for U+. Mega follower doesnt work for me too. I did not experienced that problem about shooting someone, but then, i did not used infinite health, maybe it is related.

can someone pls swrite what to do. dont know where to find the eac_launcher file or where to place it. tried alot of stuff but cant get the trainer to work

There is no file, You are just setting a launch argument

• Find the game in your Uplay library and click on it to get to the game page.
• Once on the game page, select Properties .
• Scroll down to Add launch arguments .
• Add the desired argument (-eac_launcher) and click Save .

2 Likes

thank you so much. it made it alot easier to understand when someone described in more detail what to do hehe. Appreciate it

1 Like

Glad to help, Happy Gaming!

Same here. I can’t get it to work.

Are you using the uplay + version of the game ? This one is for the plus version

I’ve tried everything that you all have said, and not one of them works. No matter what I do, it doesn’t work.
I tried loading the game from Uplay+ with the -eac_launcher thing, then clicking play on WeMod, nothing.
I tried just clicking play from WeMod while I have the -eac_launcher active, nothing. The game takes too long to load for it to auto connect, so when I click play again, it just opens the game again.

Not one tip on this has helped at all.

The cheat work perfectly but the invincibility work for me but work too on all npcs so why ?

1 Like

when i press play on Wemod for ubi play plus i get stuck on a black screen then when i quit it says can not locate game file please somone help i dont know what this means.