Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

If a trainer gets an update then the developer of the trainer will post in the thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

what is uplay+ version ??

so, until now, this trainer still does not working 100% for watch dogs 2 with uplay version …??

Uplay plus Is the subscription you pay like I dont know like 50 $ a month and most of the games are free to play.

So I try to launch the regular uplay version of WD 2 from the wemod client and when i try to load into the game from the continue button the game crashes.

for some odd reason unlimted health also affected the NPC when you try to shoot them they still alive they hit like rubber bullets except for stun gun they put on sleep even chopper it didn’t get destroy.

Welcome to the community @ShikiNanaya21. :slight_smile:

Please make sure you take a look at some previous posts in threads before posting. We are aware that the unlimited health cheat affects NPCs.

I believe this might be due to a limitation of the game engine, but I’m not a trainer developer. You can work around this by only turning the cheat on when you really need it (ie - you’re about to die).

Wait, how exactly does this work? I clicked “Play” from the trainer, when the menu appeared I clicked F5 for Infinite Money and I tried printing a drone, but I didn’t get the money. Did I do something wrong?

I tried booting it up while the menu is loading and when the game is already up but still.

If simply pressing the Play button doesn’t work for you, then do the second sentence in the launch instructions provided in the trainer instead.
Link: Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

So. When I added the parameter:

• launching through Uplay does nothing. Even no ON or OFF sounds.
  • launching through the Play button (while the parameter is added) does the same as it did. ON or OFF beeps are there, yes, but the cheat still doesn’t work.

By the way, when I launch through the Play button, it says that EasyAntiCheat is not installed, therefore I can’t play online (which I don’t care about). Does that affect the cheat? If no, what can I do?

so, today this trainer is still not working fine for WD 2 by uplay version … ??

please add “all cars unlocked”

The cheat work perfectly but the invincibility work for me but work too on all npcs so why ?

Hey @ramirezdu06. :slight_smile:

This is an issue in all Watch Dogs 2 trainers that I am aware of. It seems to be a limitation of the game engine itself.
Just activate and deactivate the health cheat as needed (ie, when low on health) instead of leaving it on all the time. :slight_smile:

So… what? Someone will help?

Hello. :slight_smile:

Do you have the game from Uplay or Uplay+?

• If you have the Uplay+ version, you need to be using this trainer: Watch Dogs 2 (Uplay+) Cheats and Trainer for Uplay.
  • If your copy of the game is cracked or pirated (which it shouldn’t be since WD2 was given away for free very recently by Uplay), then it needs to be expected that no trainer will ever work on it.

At the moment, I’m not sure what else to say. Nobody else has reported the same issue with the money cheat since this thread began. Are you sure you have entered the launch parameter correctly? Maybe provide a screenshot of it so we can see?

Regarding that message you got - Trainers do not work online so no, it makes no difference.

1 Like

Uplay Watch_dogs 2 version is not working. This is the error that I always get. The WD2 I got is when ubisoft gave the game for free. I hope someone can answer why it’s not working or maybe it needs an update or something

1 Like

oh, god, no, plz dont like that… :frowning:

When using unlimited health, the AI will also have unlimited health and cannot be killed when shooting them until you disable unlimited health

same

Yes, this has already been reported several times.

This is due to a game engine limitation. Both the character and NPCs seem to share the same value in the game engine for health.

Only use the cheat when it is needed. Ie, when low on health. :slight_smile: