Watch Dogs Cheats and Trainer for Steam

He said he doesn’t get an option to vote for an update?

I do not see where anyone said that but I’ll fix it here momentarily :slightly_smiling_face:

Request update button added!

1 Like

On Discord.

Cheers

Oh okay, no problem. I was on mobile so I couldn’t see discord, thanks for the heads up!

@STN still happening today… The trainer auto turn off after i activated the option.

The trainer most likely needs an update, I’ve added the ability to vote for the update in the WeMod app!

I press the keybindings for the cheats it turns the cheat on but nothing happens in-game
Then, it turns it off on the Wemod Watch_Dogs page

(Watch_Dogs on steam)

The trainer stop working on this game. I tried all the cheats but they automatically turn themselves off once I turned them on.

Vote for an update

Can I have the link to the voting page? Discord is confusing to navigate.

It’s in the wemod app on PC.
Where you vote. Games > updates

I don’t see the update option.

Oh wait, never mind, I found it!

1 Like

Okay, I voted, but damn, I’m very disappointed with the community. You would expect that when so many people are voicing their concern about the cheats not working universally, there would be a lot more vote that merely 62 in total.

Ya seems like a lot but game is 3 years old now. People gotta get in there n vote.

Yes an update would be nice as this trainer is the only of two that is listed as compatiable even though being the oldest. everything seems to be working except no reload and infinite ammo.

This one will not be updated anymore unfortunately stn is no longer with us here. Can use the new trainer from antifun