Watch Dogs Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

/\ I can attest to this, there are also multiple people in this thread that have said the exact same thing and the default answer seems to be ‘open the stats window first’ - that still doesn’t work. Looks like the unlimited SP hasn’t worked since… well at least december of 2019 so what’s going on here?

Yes, skill points is not working.

I’ve been using the trainer with no issues. Recently, if I use F8 it messes up my mouse control in movement. I have no idea what changed. If I turn the cheat off the mouse works fine. F8 unlimited ammo and items is the one I’m talking about

The F8 key changes the camera mode in the game. (Source).

Changing the keybind for either the cheat (on the trainer) or the F8 key (in-game control settings) should resolve this.

To change the cheat’s keybind in the trainer:

1. Click the keybind in the trainer.
  2. Press the key or combination of keys you wish to set it to.
    (ie, Num1, CTRL+F1, Alt+Num6, etc).

With Ubisoft Connect & Watch_Dogs Deluxe Edition, this trainer does not work, by no meanings… at least, it does not - like other trainers - kill the game :wink:

I think there is the need of an update.

If you need further information, let me know please.

1 Like

The cheats unlimited ammo no reload and no wanted level doesn’t work anymore. p.s. also not sure why but the click discussion thingy for this game on the wemod program doesn’t work for this game.

There are very few functions that still work that I need. Especially interested in freezing this bad timer, I hate that kind of thing … But alas.

yeah the undetected by police radar, infinite hp, unlimited car health, undetected in mission don’t work I have the game through uplay, it’s up to date, anti-virus has wemod as trusted app and online play is turned off because I can’t stand high lvl people dropping in on new players and trolling them. it seemed to stop working after installing the game’s DLC.

so im using the uplay version of the game and turned money hack on and i still dont have unlimited money can sombody please help?

try buying/selling/picking some up.

ok thanks

i have done all 3 and it still hasnt worked

aahhh dont worry

Did you read the important notes how to use the money cheat ?
Second comment in this thread too
Open Statistics Window after activating Money Cheat and before using Add Exp and Add Level Cheats.
Unless you trying to use it online …

the online has been delayed on pc.

1 Like

I cant get any of the Watch dogs 1 stuff to work. I am on Ubisoft. Could it be because I have full DLC in the game now?

Whats the “Statistics” tab?

Open your cell phone in the game.
Scroll left or right to the statistics tab.

oh okay thxx

Maybe your reputation is too low. It is lower than that of the public. The people around you will be very afraid to see you.
If that’s the case, you need to stop crime and try not to kill people and police to improve your reputation.