Watch Dogs: Legion Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

This is the official discussion topic of the Watch Dogs: Legion Trainer and Cheats.

14 Likes

Hi @FLiNG , here are a few ideas for options :smiley:

-God Mode
-Invisible
-Fast Hacker Skills Cooldowns
-Unlimited Ammo
-No Reload
-Fast Electro Shock Gadget Cooldown
-No Wanted Level
-Tech Points
-Shop Coins
-Game Speed

Thanks for creating the trainer
I’ll see if I can find more

2 Likes

it should be no skill cooldown

Just want to say that I appreciate the work you and your fellow peers put into the trainers you out out. I am excited to see what comes out for this game. Thank you for everything you do!

2 Likes

The Watch Dogs: Legion cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Do we need to disable Battle Eye before using this trainer?

1 Like

Btw this game uses BattleEye for anti cheat, since this is not a different .exe, please disable battleye by going to Uplay - Properties - add game launch arguments and type
“-BattlEyeLauncher” then press save. Start game normally

NOTE:
This has to be BEFORE the launch of the game.

5 Likes

If you launch the game through WeMod it will disable battleye automatically. If you launch it through uplay then click play in WeMod you will need to add -BattlEyeLauncher as a launch argument in uplay.

6 Likes

Is there a trick to using stealth? I keep getting spotted

Hi, will this work with the Uplay+ version?

Yes! I’m using it now, though stealth seems to not be working (I may be doing it wrong though)

Thank you! I just want to clarify that I am talking about uplay+ subscription and not uplay.

You can get spotted but the enemies shouldn’t attack you when stealth mode is on.

Yes, this works with uplay+.

I have stealth mode on and when I took a parcel to deliver, abilon rammed me off my scooter. I’m also being shot at in red zones. I’m playing via uplay+.

Is it possible for you to add in a way to cheat in the premium currency of the game? The outfits there look sick as â– â– â– â– .

What about the gadgets? i dont see instant cooldown :frowning:

1 Like

Can we still save & upload?

crashes after about 30 min of play time

1 Like

dont know what is crashing it