Watch Dogs: Legion Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Crashing is the game itself. Ubisoft said that there is supposed to be a hotfix for PC some time on the 30th. Or at least there is a known crashing issue with the game itself.

thats great thanks ubisoft

never had any crashes

Stealth should actually be not bothering AI whatsoever, so letting them spot you doesnā€™t really makes it stealth. Donā€™t you agree on that?

1 Like

Having trouble getting the game to open through WeMod. The game is purchased through EpicGames and runs with Uplay.

Actually, it is now opening but it removes some of the in game sound

Any way to have an option to reset/lower the Tech points? Having the 8xxx up there drives me nuts a little. lol. If not, thatā€™s cool.

2 Likes

afbeelding
Standard uplay version

1 Like

The game was updated a while ago.
Trainer prob. needs an update.

Did you launch the game through WeMod? The game uses battleye which WeMod disables. If you didnā€™t launch it through WeMod you will need to close it and either to do the bypass manually or launch it through WeMod.

2 Likes

I think a teleport to waypoint cheat would be very useful to have.

1 Like

The game just got updated! so i think the trainer might need to be updated!

1 Like

Yeahā€¦Same with me also

I just check the Trainer and its still working so far

Ahh that was the problem, thank you

just been on game fine then after 20mins game just ctd bout 2 mins ago

only problem i been having with this trainer is that my game REFUSES to save and go back to the main menuā€¦ it stayyys ingame and if ok is selected a spinning watchdogs saving icon appears but the game needs to be force shut-down by task manager which results in ā€œgraphicsā€ settings being tweaked out again byy the game itself as it thinks its not compentable.

Iā€™ve been playing for about 3-4 hours straight and Iā€™ve only had a couple minor problems, first off I had god mode on and fell from an extremely high building, this prompted the game to tell me I died however I was still able to (sort of) move around, quick fix was just a trip to the main menu and load back in, was fine after that. The second more aggravating issue is I cant seem to throw my drone or spiderbot, it sometimes will let me but most of the time I will press the key and nothing happens, havenā€™t found a workaround for that yet, everything else is working perfectly.

2 Likes

I got a problem after using the trainer once times. Now my game kept loading after pressed continue button. Can anyone help me?
Edits : Happen after hotfixes

what does slow motion do? can some please tell me?