Watch Dogs: Legion Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

max payne, maybe…

need some help, please? I login to the game but it doesn’t connect or say playing with wemod

Makes the game run at slow motion.

1 Like

I believe that’s not possible because that currency is stored on the Ubisoft Servers.

This happen right after i clicked play on wemod and the game loaded… It never happened last night when i played after fling updated his trainer

but wont the battle eye anti cheat detect this?

No, the trainer disables battleye.

The game crashes to desktop constantly and gives a bug where I cannot pause the game or enter menus at all. Is this an issue with WeMod or just general Ubisoft ■■■■ game quality?

Game will start to freeze and sound having problems. Must have been the latest update from Ubisoft. First the save game bug and now I can be superhackerman

“we are having trouble opening or finding your game” happens immediately after trying to launch through wemod

2 Likes

“we are having trouble opening or finding your game” usually happens if Wemod can’t find the game exe. Set a custom location directly to the “WatchDogsLegion.exe” in the Bin folder

I’m having the same issue. I think some of the mods are corrupting the save files.

I’ve even tried creating a new save (which does load) and then swapping save to my main file. It leads to endless loading again.

Something people should take into account before using the mods. I’ve basically lost 16 hours of progression because of this :confused:

It could be but, I have read about other people having the same corrupted save issue and they have not been using mods.

No. Trainers do not touch the game or any save files. They just inject values into your PC’s RAM.

This game has a few in-game issues. Including crashes, missing audio, missing dialogue and save corruption. These issues are occurring for people who do not use cheats like WeMod, you can find these complaints from non-WeModders using Google.
This is nothing new for Ubisoft. It’s almost to be expected. Best we can all do is wait for hotfixes to be released - because there will be quite a few of them, I’d imagine, all of which will break the compatibility of this trainer.

2 Likes

They are bugs from the game, expect that because game just launch. Isn’t ready yet also online coming soon so the game will be 'buggy".

Not sure if this is a game bug, wemod bug or my PC just showing it’s age but while I was piloting a drone I hit both space an ctrl at the same time an it ended up freezing my entire system an forcing me to reset my PC.

When I open my game with Wemod I lose a bunch of sounds as like player footsteps, dialogue, and a few other important sounds… When I open up just through Ubisoft or Uplay all sound is normal. Any idea on what’s going on?

Welcome to the community @Abwell. :slight_smile:

So that people don’t have to repeat themselves, please make sure that you read the recent posts in the thread before posting yourself. Thank you. :slight_smile:

See here: Watch Dogs: Legion Cheats and Trainer for Uplay.

Me too… Anyone find a fix yet?

Heyyyyy @FLiNG

During the next trainer update could you add the following options please =

• be able to teleport anywhere on the map
  • to be able to give oneself lethal weapons
  • be able to recruit people without doing a mission
  • noclip
    These are just ideas that I propose I did a small survey among the French community who uses the trainer and these options would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you again for your work on wemod :wink:
    see you soon