Way of the Hunter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Way of the Hunter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

when i press the keybind that should make it work it gives the sound two times
each time is a diffrent chime and when i check back at wemod app it did’nt turn anything on

Is there any way to make a mod that ages up the animals?

same issue, none of the cheats activates for me

Pleas add a way to reset cash! it has been a requested feature for the last 6 months!

way of the hunter freezes when i use wemod have to restart pc

way of the hunter freezes when i use wemod have to restart pc

Don’t mean to bother you with small things but do you think there would be anyway to allow us to modify the amount of money we have instead of unlimited money. I don’t really like using mods that break the game but I also would still like to be able to share my cool kills without looking like a cheater because I have 100,000,000$. I tried my luck at cheat engine to fix it back to 1000$ but no luck.

Same here. I’d like to add that challenge back. $100M is fun at first but after a while you want the earning of money to mean something. I would like to set it back to something reasonable.

Please Add ESP For Animals

Unlimited money cheat doesn’t work and that’s probably what 99% of players using this mod wanted

1 Like

Game was updated, major update, my game crashes with trainer active, video seems to be scattered - facets. I’ve tried an other trainer from a concurrent, no problems and video stays ok…
Don’t worry still love your trainers, WMOD better.

Info, i’ve also tried an older trainer version - 21/01/23. gameplay - looks and video not corrupted.

Lots of cracked games works, only this game don´t work to me.

Games\Way of the Hunter\WayOfTheHunter\Binaries\Win64 add this

I started to play the game again yesterday using wemod and my game is crashing the map textures are all over the place and walking through the map. i don’t know if it’s the update 1.23 doing it. i also reinstalled the game thinking its the game but it runs fine but as soon as I open wemod the game is giving me issues can this be fixed or looked at plz

it needs a update sway does not work mo matter what i try and a few otthers seem not working as well

The Way of the Hunter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

In way of the hunter, does the “Easy Hunting” affect callers?

way of the hunter Tikamoon Plains

new version DLC lauch
please update necessary because dont work trainer

1 Like

I’m getting an error on start up that says something is incompatible. Thank you for the work you’re putting into the mods, it is greatly appreciated.