We Need Infinity 2.0 Beta Testers!

Meh, if they missed something like that they would probably not make good beta testers.

2 Likes

I can definitely test it out if thereā€™s openings.

hi yes I am down to test I got only 12 supported games thought idk if that is good enough

I would be interested in beta testing. I love helping out. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m very interested in this. Iā€™d love to help out with the beta testing :grin:

Hello Iā€™m interested! I have been using Infinity for awhile now and would love to beta test for it! Infinity is an amazing software and I really want to help out in its development! If I am chosen I would be honored!

Games that work for Infinity:
Attack on Titan
Borderlands 2
Black Ops 3
Fallout Shelter
Ark:Survival Evolved

1 Like

I would Love to support infinity in any wayā€¦ the Mobile modding is my favorite thing about infiniftyā€¦ ( and the fact that it works). Would love chance at being a beta testerā€¦ thanks Forgotto addā€¦ I have 12 games you guys supportā€¦ and they all work AMAZINGā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m very intrested in this. Canā€™t wait to ā– ā– ā– ā–  up my computer to try to break it!

-Civilization V
-Enter The Gungeon
-I Am Setsuna
-Kingdom New Lands
-Mass Effect 3
-No Manā€™s Sky
-Punch Club
-This Is The Police

Not Installed (Not Fun If Hacked)
-Dishonored
-Fallout 4
-Mass Effect 2
-Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
-Slime Rancher
-South Park: Stick Of Truth

1 Like

Very Interested, I really want to help out beta testing and making this mod a better and less buggy mod, the games I have are,

• Fallout Shelter
  • borderlands 2
    I really hope Borderlands 2 will be getting more modding options to play around with
1 Like

I like to break stuff, and have a fairly large list of games Iā€™d be willing to test the new client on! 12 are installed currently, and have some both through GOG and Steam.

1 Like

I would love to join. I have all of the requirements.

I to would gladly help test 2.0 to make sure everything goes great when it hits the public.

I love Infinity i use it almost daily and would love to help you test the new beta. Keep up the good work guys. And if you could make a trainer for Darksiders 1 and 2 that would be awesome ;).

1 Like

Sign me up. I have lots of experiencešŸ˜‰

Iā€™m interested too. lets make infinity even greater :grin:

Sign me up :D!

Iā€™d be down to try it ;D

1 Like

id love to try it. infinity master race

1 Like

I wish to put my name into the hat for beta testing

1 Like

Would love to help you test the beta guys !