We Need Infinity 2.0 Beta Testers!

let me join i got 500+ games :slight_smile:

I would like in on it

Is it to late to get in on it?

Infinity is already one of my favorite programs, looking forward to help testing Infinity 2.0.

of those how many does infinity support? because I have over 300 but only close to 60 are supported

Wouldnt mind trying out 2.0 and im a java developer so I might be able to offer some assistance with it but real quick can you guys add a thing for Minion Rush And Dragon Mainia?

I would be interested as well :slight_smile:

Part time software engineer here, and I’d love to get a chance to test the new Infinity!

I am very good at breaking stuff.
I have the following games installed.

1. Ark: Survival Evolved
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops III
  4. Dark Souls 3
  5. Dead Rising 3
  6. Fallout 4
  7. Fallout Shelter
  8. Grand Theft Auto V
  9. Pixel Piracy
  10. Punch Club
  11. Slime Rancher

i counted and i can use 78 of my 500+ games

I am interested in helping i have a bunch of games i could test it on.

I am willing to test and see what I can break. It’s kinda my favourite thing breaking stuff.

sign me

I am definitely interested. Let me know how I can help!

i love ininity id love to test beta thanks anyway oops infinity lol

Happy to help in anyway I can!

Again, thank you all for the support! Our current beta testers are giving us good feedback and we’re ironing out plenty of bugs :bug: We’ll be picking some of you too help out too next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im very interested to see this i would be love to help!

I have used infinity for quite a while now. I have one game in particular at max settings and i want to see if i can somehow break infinity with physics. the game is a little old but still is a little demanding when it comes to parts. unless i can get another game considering i have no money for any game, do you think I could give it a go

I’m interested. I’m usually using Infinity on multiple games a season.