We Need Infinity 2.0 Beta Testers!

It could be that many are like myself and have used infinity without an account until recently when we saw the chance to help test and improve the client. Or they just want to be part of the cool kids :sunglasses:

1 Like

I didnā€™t notice the thing about diamond till after I said I wanted to do it

Thats what they all say :smirk:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a lie

Id love to help out.

Ive got a few games to test on

No Manā€™s Sky
Batman Arkham Knigh
Bioshock Infinite
Crysis 2
Mass Effect (all of them)
South Park The Stick of Truth.

Id love to do this if yā€™all would allow me, Iā€™ve been using Infinity for a while now and would be interested in expanding my use of it

I just bought Deus Ex : Mankind Divided through Steam, I would like to beta for this because I see the pc versions as a fun-time/Play-time compared to consoles. Just a bonus that i like trying to break mods/cheats systems. I might try my Mass Effect Trilogy too.

I have half a dozen or so games currently set up I could test on and possibly more time permitting and the one thing I generally have is time to play with/try to break things which is why I have done some testing in the past. I would be game to help if needed. So far I have mostly been using infinity on Mankind Divided but was planning to expand my use of it anyway so it rather fits with my plans as things stand.

You can cheat already using current infinity version. The beta test is for infinity v2.0 which is a testing of infinity itself, we changed the internal assembler and the design of infinity completely so we need to test it first to make sure it will work on largescale. The trainers available will be same as infinity v1 right now

i would love to be a beta tester

I want to Join Beta Test I love This program this is actually epic

Games:Rise Of The Tomb Rider-Euro Truck Simulator-Battlefield 3-4- Assassinā€™s Creed Black Flag-Batman Arkham Knight-Deadpool-Far Cry Primal-Lego Marvel Avengers-Watch Dogs-Youtubers Life-This is the police

I would love to participate and to be a beta tester I am in digital design and video game design

Is it too late for me to become a beta tester, if not, iā€™d like to become one

Hello Infinityteam,

IĀ“m interestet to join the Beta for Infinity 2.0.
I have 535 Games in my Steamaccount and i know how to test new Software.

I love your programm and use it at the moment for the new DEUS EX.

I hope to hear from you,

Fidixx

This is exciting. Count me in too.

Very cool. Count me in.

I canā€™t wait to see Infinity 2.0!

Iā€™ve gotta try this.

Sounds Cool

I would love to help out with anything. INFINITY is so awesome. Helping with anything like infinity is and honor. If i can be a beta tester then yay. Good Luck

I want in on the beta testingā€¦no fancy resume here :stuck_out_tongue:

I would love to participate