Weird West Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Weird West
This is the official discussion topic of the Weird West Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited AP
3. Unlimited Ability Action Time
4. Ignore Ability Cooldown
5. Unlimited Rolls
6. Clone Item On Use
7. Unlimited Money
8. Unlimited Nimp Relics
9. Unlimited Golden Aces of Spades
10. Money
11. Nimp Relics
12. Golden Aces of Spades
13. Reputation
14. No Reload
15. Unlimited Ammo
16. Durability Never Decrease
17. Ignore Weapon Crafting Requirement
18. Game Speed
19. Jump Gravity

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Make sure WeMod app shows Playing instead of Loading.
It might take a minute after a cheat is toggled on to have its effect.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/03/2022
    Started development

• 04/03/2022
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 04/05/2022
    Ignore Ability Cooldown cheat added
    Money cheat added
    Nimp Relics cheat added
    Golden Aces of Spades cheat added
    Reputation cheat added
    Durability Never Decrease cheat added
    Ignore Weapon Crafting Requirement cheat added
    Jump Gravity cheat added
    Updated notes

• 04/05/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 05/10/2022
    Updated notes

• 06/26/2022

• 09/24/2022

• 10/31/2022
    Clone Item On Use cheat added

• 12/05/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Weird West cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Great work gettin this out so fast! Any chance you could do a durability cheat for utility items like the pickaxe and shovel in future updates? Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! Will test for sure!

Any chance we can get “undetected” or is it not possible?

Yea it seems they pushed a patch this morning but unsure if it was for all versions of the game or just steam.

Think we may need an update regardless tho.

1 Like

I tested again and they are all usable for me. What’s you guys version? I do notice the version on xbox is higher than steam but they aren’t much different.

Think we need to start a new game?

no of course not

hmmm ok, ya I am not trying to be difficult but wemod alerts when I turn cheats on but nothing actually happens…

1 Like

So I was able to get them to work after a few reloads of my file! Assuming it has to do with the way the xbox app works or something.

Can’t get them to work here. After clicking play the game loads fine but the ‘play’ button on WeMod just spins for a while and then stops and says ‘playing’, cheats appear to be enabled and I can toggle them on/off but don’t actually work. :confused:

try reloading the game via the ESC. I had them start to work after I reloaded. It’s finicky for sure!

Reloading once enabled seemed to work until I paused again and they got disabled somehow. Only tested Unlimited HP and No Reload/Ammo, all 3 worked then instantly stopped working again.

I’ve used the Ammo, Nimp, Ace cheats but turned them off after getting 777/77 on them. Same with the money cheat. Also used the item cheat but to dupe items(like if I have only one of something or I don’t have enough ore to upgrade weapons) I will have to drop multiple items (doesn’t matter which ones as long as the pile on the ground has several different stacks of something) and then the cheat will work and I can pick up infinite of them. Hope this helps for whoever is trying to get more items early on!

Xbox version isn’t working for anything. It gives me the warning on starting that my game version may not work. I guess there was a game patch? I see some people posting as working just a few hours ago but nothing for me. I have reloaded and restarted several times.

3 Likes

same here.
reloading the game still not working

Hey thanks for the trainer! The Xbox version does need an update though! ( Edit: After a couple restarts I was able to get it to work!)

Are you restarting the game and pressing ‘Play’ each time in WeMod? Just wondering.

I’ve tried it both ways, pressing play and letting WeMod launch the game and also pressing play with the game already loaded.

The Weird West cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Ignore Ability Cooldown cheat added
  • Money cheat added
  • Nimp Relics cheat added
  • Golden Aces of Spades cheat added
  • Reputation cheat added
  • Durability Never Decrease cheat added
  • Ignore Weapon Crafting Requirement cheat added
  • Jump Gravity cheat added

Here’s the youtube link in the description for those who’s curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

There was a critical bug with jump gravity, my apology to those who was affected by it hour ago. It is now fixed.

1 Like