Welcome to XboxMB v2!

It looks great Cheater!

Now how about horizon v3? :smile:

No v3, straight to v4.

Looks great!

It’s great to finally see http secure. Not a fan of the design myself but an update was overdue, gratz.

The site looks alright, I miss the old layout already :anguished:.

However, I kinda miss the badges.

Would people in multiple user groups be able to change their text? Hence change my diamond to Epic?

I’m going to add Epic and Old Timer titles back later today :smile:

The site was overdue for an update and you’ve certainly pulled through with this, it looks great.
Nice job to all who worked on it.

Sidenote: Horizon v4? When was v3 released?

Never, v3 is being skipped.

Overall it looks good, but a few features from the old theme that I liked are missing…

I don’t want to go on the news forum (renamed Console News) to see what’s new. The homepage, which was replaced by an ugly Horizon page (I hope you’re working on something for this, with a change log), and the flash animation did a great job to summarize the news with a picture and a few lines of text. If I wanted to read more, I just had to click “Read More”.

In my opinion the new Diamond page looks childish (I hope it’s not Austin who made it because he normally does great things on the first try) and it doesn’t match the rest of the theme.

Like I said before, the Horizon page is ugly and it doesn’t give any information. Maybe it’s only for the transition but I’ve seen some people on this thread say they tested the forum in the past few days, you could have updated it… Plus it’s the homepage. I hope I won’t see the new logo everytime I will open Horizon. Again, maybe it matches the new Horizon theme but you should have released it at the same time. In my opinion, right now, the logo looks too modern.

Finally, it was about time to change the theme and the forum engine. I believe you’re going to make some changes in the next few days and it should all be back to normal. :smiley:

P.S.: Sticky threads should stay on the first page of a forum. Also, the smilies do not have the same size on the advanced post editor.

it was never released

All of those are final. I believe edenwebs did all of that and Austin had nothing to do with it. Obviously things can be changed in the future but I think the homepage and everything looks fine. The change log would be nice to see though.

The smilies were resized like that so they would all fit.

Stickies don’t stay at the top of the first page?

The only thing I don’t like as of now is that the activity box is gone, I think that’s gonna slow down the amount of talk on the forum.
EDIT: no sooner did I say something it showed up on the forum lol

Added note: XboxMB looked unique because of the theme before, it completely hid vbulletin and this theme fails to do so

I was just wondering why he said that hahahahaha

Huh? It’s there for me. That is if you’re talking about the community activity bar, if not what do you mean? The bar at the bottom?

It wasn’t there until I logged in to reply…that may be intentional though lol

That’s weird. I didn’t do anything that would make it appear/disappear. It was obvious that the old site used vB. People are just too used to seeing vB4 now instead of vB3 (the old site was vB3).

They do but they are on every other pages as well… It decreases the number of threads per page.

Already miss the old layout :confused:

It’s only displayed to members now.