Welcome to XboxMB v2!

I asked Chris yesterday and he said he thinks cheater forgot to add it in so for now you can’t.

Wait a sec, how much of that does XMB actually use? xD

I tend not to judge members on them stats but it does give me a first impression. I like the idea of encouraging higher quality posts but I just hope the site activity doesn’t decrease. I agree on your point with the no badges.

I doubt it’s much. The reason behind using RAID10 is that it’s fast because disks 1 and 2 are mirrored same goes with disks 3 and 4. Together they make 1 disk summing up to 400GB. Giving it excellent performance and redundancy. Great for an application/site relying on a fast database (Horizon / XboxMB)

I also dont like the fact of no badges but it does look Cleaner

After 3 or so years we were due for a change. I like it a lot.

I’ve noticed that viewing the staff page is super slow and same with the member list, everything else works just fine.

Also, what happened to the “Report Post” button? (Unless I’m stupid and can’t find it)

Chris has said that they forgot to add it… if there’s something to be reported just post it up on the staffs wall.

Also, the staff page has always loaded really slow for me, it’s actually quicker on here.

Guess I’m in the minority when it comes to the removal of the badges. I think it looks better now. Cleaner. Glad the site is back.

I do like the new set up now that im on my laptop.
The only thing that seems to be missing tho is the “Posts” counter.
I lets me know how much i have posted on this site.
Other then that it’s quite great!
Glad to see the thanks counter is still there we just need the post one back now.
Thank would be great.

Badges were cool, but your right it does look alot cleaner without them.

Yeah, if theres no post counter site could lose alot of activity.

Any idea how many paying diamond users there are currently?

I don’t like this update at all. So much that I may not even continue to come here. It just looks so generic and the removal of badges and post count really take away things to earn.

Okay, firstly, you can still view your post count by going to your profile and viewing the “About” Tab, post count simply doesn’t show on posts anymore.
Secondly, Special user groups such as “Epic” “Old timer” Etc. all still exist, Only they no longer use images to identify them and they simply use text, not much of a difference and it does as someone said before look allot cleaner.

Hence, nothing that you can earn has been taken away, at all.

It looks sick! Great job guys!

I like the new look. Much cleaner. Nice job.

While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, why do you care about earning things? You’ve been a member since Dec 2012 and have 77 posts. So clearly your not active enough in regards to “earning” a higher post count.

You can’t always please everyone, when I first saw the new design I was iffy but now I like it.

Anything besides the skin change? It’d be nice to see a changelog if so!

Nothing besides the skin change.